cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive your item

Hello community. I have question regarding customer support and opened case resolution.

I ordered item more than 2 months ago, and didn't get it. I waited estimated delivery time, and contacted seller. He didn't respond so i opened case where explained, what already more than 1.5 months left  from byuing, and requested refund. Instead of helping me, the customer support member answered, what he just checked tracking number and my item marked as "accepted on postal service" (only after i opened request!!!), and prolonged my case for another 15 days. So yesterday ended prolonged period, but my case still on hold and I nothing can do with them. Also since my item more than 2 months old, i can do anything except contact seller, follow seller, and sell item; under "My action" menu in item history.

To summarize my long post:

I ordered item, but didn't get it. Wrote message to seller, but didn't get respond. Opened case and asked to refund.  Only after case was opened, seller updated shipping info and sent package to post office (after 1.5 months after item was bought). The support member decided to put my case on hold for another 15 days, to allow package (what just sent from seller) arrive to my post office. And after 15 days left, still i didn't get package; my case still on hold; i didn't get money as asked in opened case; i lost already more than 2 months.

Great support, huh.

So my question: how i can to contact with support center managers or something to escalate my situation. Since from customer point of view - it's total bull**bleep**. I didn't get item, and  asked to refund my money, but instead if it, support forced me to waste more time and waiting for package what i not requested in my case.

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)