cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive your item

Hello All

I have the below problem and the seller is not responding at all. I have been sending may email to him but still negawtive answers. How may i contact Ebay support at this time? 00:15 am CET, Albania

Thank you

Hi arberdjuk0030,

Here's what just happened:

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received "Bluetooth V4.0 Stereo Hifi Mini Super Bass Speaker BLACK color". You've opened a request, and we've notified the seller that you've requested a shipping status update for the item.

Here's what you need to do next:

Please allow a few days for the seller to respond to your request in the eBay Resolution Center.

If the seller doesn't respond or if you aren't satisfied with the seller's response to your request by May 21, 2015, please let us know. On that date, you can escalate your request to eBay Customer Support. A customer support agent will then review your request and get back to you with a decision within 48 hours.

What you should know:

If we don't hear from you by Jun 14, 2015, we'll assume that things have been resolved, and your request will be closed. Note that once a request is closed, you won't be eligible for a refund through the eBay Money Back Guarantee for the item.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)