cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead beat Buyers it never ends. already starting in Sept. this year

Averaging about 1 NON payer  per week and the real holidays are not even here yet.  This is Getting really to be a silly site to post anything on anymore.  It's becoming the worst I seen it in 15 years of me on Ebay. .   I spend more time waiting and relisting and Blocking People.    2nd U should be able to post Neg. Feedback for Dead Beat Buyers.  It would cut down on all this wasted time and effort.  Its getting to the Point I would rather sell elsewhere and get better response.  U can post  a bad feedback to them for not completing the sale before UPI ends  But, no one really sees it cause they all show up Positive feedbacks.   Each year this is getting worse and worse.    Then  if the buyer decides to wait to the very last day of the EBAY UPI  The seller is still expected to quickly get the item out  within 1 day to still stay a TOP rated seller?????   After waiting a total of  4 to 5 days or more???     Otherwise, the seller will not  get the 20% savings and discounts.  The seller really stands to loose here. Basically at the buiyers beck in calls whenever they decide they want to pay???      In My Eyes DEAD BEATS are DEAD BEATS.   All U can do Is Block them for Not paying.  They can Open up another Ebay site or through a friend in an Hour or so.  MY BLOCKED list  is about 100 or so now and where does it end??    Or should I say How much more can I put in there before I can't anymore??         **********     NOTE:      ****** Thanks On all the Gr8 Responses!!!    I do always let Ebay do the UPI for me. Its Automatic.   Just wears thin on me after while.  And Most times I already repost the ITEM before it closes.  If I hear nothing in 2 to 3 days which I post in each of my auctions. Sorry your loss.  Blocked and reposted.     I do send the buyer 1 to 2 messages about payment just before the UPI starts. Once it starts most of the time your item is reposted and your blocked.  I do not have time anymore to keep waiting 5 plus days anymore. If U bid on it and won it And do not reply to me at all in 3 days its history. for the buyer.  There has to be some sort of end to bidding and not paying.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)