cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerns about seller who quote long variable dates and now has negative feedback.

I am concerned by an order that I have placed which factually the product has a lead time of up to two and half months with a last date entry of 3rd august.  I have read recent negative comment regarding the seller and subsequently  communicated with them to enquire as to where is it, the sellers advertisement stated he had 10 and sold only 2.  So I assume the seller has stock but now I am not so sure, why not ship ?

I have formely communicated with the seller three times with no response not even a courteous standard hello and thankyou for your business with whatever excuse they can come up with,

Should I escalate the problem with paypal/ebay or just wait till the last date I can recieve the item.  This lets the seller either play around with the cash they recieved for three months with other inventory and Peter pays Paul type business then refund or ship to me.  I really do feel uncomfotable with this transaction and in the meanwhile have bought the same product elsewhere at a more expensive price but delivered in less than six days from China no less.

Thanks for any feedback.

Item for reference is  201362777355

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)