cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Left Negative Feedback After Bending Over backwards to fix issue

the other week I shipped two items off, I mistakenly switched the two packages unknowingly.  When I discovered this mix-up I reached out to both buyers. I refunded their shipping right away and even took a bit off the purchase price of their items, both of which were small articles of clothing costing less than $20.00. I figured to quickly expediate the process I would create new shipping labels for them to print off and put on the packages to get the correct buyers. I spoke with an E-Bay rep and they thought that would best. One of my buyers was completely understanding, she put the label on and the item was shipped and delievered with a few days.  The other buyer disregarded my request ... told me that her printer did not work and just refused the item, which out confirming she did this. after I already had created and paid money for a new shipping label.  It was only until I did a check to make sure everything was in transit that I figured this out.  I sent the buyer an email, which I will admit was a terse this was after multiple emails walking through and giving her directions on what to do and aplogizing completely ... but she has now gone ahead and given me a negative feedback. what can I do to fix this? is there anything to be done!?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)