cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking eBay to step in

I ordered a few items on 4/27 for an wedding on 5/16.   The main item that I bid on and won is now not availlable.  I have told the seller to cancel my order as the event is over and the main item, the bride and groom, they cannot find.  I have asked over and over again to cancel the entire order as the event is over and the main item has been lost or resold, after I was the high bidder. 

I got a message that they are sending me the items when I told them - cancel my order and send me a refund.

Feeling really, realy, frustrated

eBay sent this message to vivian wason (wasous2014).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More 

Dear

We had sent an email earlier in the week explaining that we have been unable to locate the Lladro figurine 5282 Over The Threshold. Is there another piece we could send in its place or would you rather we canceled it from your order?
Please let us know
Thank you
Heather

Sent: May-06-15 07:56 AM
Dear wasous2014,

We have been searching our warehouse and have been unable to locate this piece. Is there another item that we could send in its place or would you rather we canceled Over The Threshold from your order?
Please let us know which you would prefer
We apologize for any inconvenience
Thank you
Heather

- tkeeper

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)