cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A buyer requesting refund, claiming item not as described

Hi guys! Quick question.. I'm rather new to this ebay selling thing. I have been selling clothing on here. i've done a few transactions with no issues. Recently someone purchased an item for the BUY IT NOW price ($150). It is a new item with tags and was described as such. She is claiming it is not as described- she said it  has a stain, smells and has signs of wear. I do not know how this is possible as I literally only had out of the package for pictures. Before mailing, I heavily photographed it for insurance purposes and again- i don't see any stains of any sort. I had no return policy set up (wasn't even aware you had to establish a policy). But like I said- i have pictures front and back of the item that show no damage what so ever and it was not out of the package for more than 10 minutes. What is a good resolution for both parties? Should I offer refund despite the no return policy on the listing if she agrees to send item back?? All of my transactions have gone smoothly except for this hiccup! Not sure how to handle. Thanks in advance for the advice! 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)