Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Silver Bracelet Makers Mark
Silver Bracelet Makers Mark
This appears to be silver but inside has a gold color. There is a tiny engraving inside. Is this a makers mark or a personal engraving?
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by mayaphiliotis1535
Amerik? mark on strange type clip earrings
Amerik? mark on strange type clip earrings
I haven't seen this type of clip earring before, nor have I run across this siggy so thought I would ask the experts here.This is a shot of the back s...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by jesusjunkie36-us
Krementz mark
Krementz mark
This Krementz pin confuses me! I'll try to get a better picture of markings. Charging battery now. BUT on all the listings of this pin the Krementz re...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by treasured-trash
can anyone help me identify this material in earrings
can anyone help me identify this material in earrings
seem like stone Hello, does anyone know what this material is in these vintage earrings?Thank you
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by midcenturygary
Photographing Jewelry-Need Help
Photographing Jewelry-Need Help
I need help choosing a camera that can take pictures of very tiny makers marks, along with clear pics of the jewelry. Can anyone reccomend specific ca...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by ebabe_diva
Help with information on these cufflinks
Help with information on these cufflinks

by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by midcenturygary
OR 14K?
OR 14K?
I have a small heart pendant and gold chain both marked OR 14K. Is this real gold? I have pictures. http://imgur.com/a/vicvH
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by boutiquechichic
Ever Heard of ALCO?
Ever Heard of ALCO?
I have an old brooch and its marked ALCO. I tried to do some research on it but can't find anything. thanks for any info
Help identify Modernist 14K ring hallmarks- because I give up.
Help identify Modernist 14K ring hallmarks- because I give up.
I have researched this to death. Marks on ring are: JA 585 CFH And the JA is not a logo but just letters as seen in picture. Style of this ring looks ...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by hvintageh
Help ID'ing stones
Help ID'ing stones
I have "inherited" some jewelry from my mother. She originally intended to sell and now has some form of dementia. Can anyone help me Id these stones?...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by ilvroks
help identifying braided chain
help identifying braided chain
This braided chain weighs 4 grams, is 14.5 inches long and seems to have a specific gravity of 4-4.5 with my scale that only does .1 My scales not too...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by rixstuff
Micro mosaic brooch mark
Micro mosaic brooch mark
Please help to identify mark "P.S" on micromosaic brooch. Is it maker's mark or something else? Brooch seems to be quite old.
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by debora_34_
Before I bother to get it checked... Is CH14k what I think it is?
Before I bother to get it checked... Is CH14k what I think it is?
This tiny ring is marked CH14k (I'm pretty sure) I've not seen that mark before. Is it China (certainly fake)? Would it mean filled or some other desi...
Rhinestone Brooch Basket New Or Old Maker??
Rhinestone Brooch Basket New Or Old Maker??
Hi been trying to find out anything on this piece old or newer??Anyone know who had this block style backing?Thanks for any help!!
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by watchmystuffgo
Minimum weight for gold ring
Minimum weight for gold ring
Hi all, New to the forum. Been a jewelry junkie for several years now. I buy a lot of jewelry for both my personal collection and friends and family. ...
Help to ID these North African items
Help to ID these North African items
I need help to determine more information and value for these items that my Dad sent my mother from North Africa in 1943. He loved antiques so they ma...
Miriam Haskell 3 pic Set Help
Miriam Haskell 3 pic Set Help
Can anyone tell me what the stones in this set might be. The large ones are a pale blue in color. The small round one on the brooch is "veined." Inter...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by babaloo54
Help with Jade Pendant Please
Help with Jade Pendant Please
I'm not an expert and want to make sure it is in fact jade. I purchased at a store that purchases estates and storages. It is cool to the touch and I ...
is 925-fine silver and sterling silver all the same?
is 925-fine silver and sterling silver all the same?
looked up on google, dont understandthx j
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by dawn24bear
Sterling necklace question
Sterling necklace question
This is a man's sterling necklace, marked 925 in three places and "Italy". Here is my question. I tested for silver and it seems good --- but I am som...
Testing Metals with a Magnet?
Testing Metals with a Magnet?
I've read about ways to test metals - and think that if I had anything valuable enough I'd take it to a jeweler for proper identification. In the mean...
Help identifying Jewlers signature
Help identifying Jewlers signature
I recently got this ring and have done some extensive research into the mark but can't find anything. Any information would be appreciated.
Are these Tahitian Pearls?
Are these Tahitian Pearls?
They have a marcasite looking appearance. They are tested and real pearls. Complete with sterling and shell beads. Any idea where this necklace may ha...
"X" and "c" on back of pendant
"X" and "c" on back of pendant
I've been given an unusual pendant necklace and was wondering if anyone can identify the stone and what the marking in the back means? Thanks
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by babylife2012
Help Identifying Stones Please?
Help Identifying Stones Please?
Wondering if turquoise?   
Repair Vintage Jewelry Estimate
Repair Vintage Jewelry Estimate
Any thoughts on costs to replace tiny missing rhinestone on a vintage brooch? Stone is blue. What kind of shop would be best to do the repair? Seller ...
My necklace, ring and earrings are marked BR KRN. What does that stand for?
My necklace, ring and earrings are marked BR KRN. What does that stand for?
I believe my set of jewelry is white gold with diamond chips but I cannot find reference to the Hallmark "BR KRN". Can someone tell me what that stand...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by heritagesales.com
Native American Loloma Silver Dating
Native American Loloma Silver Dating
Below is one of three pieces of vintage jewelry purchased at a local sale here today in, South Jersey. Took me an hour or so to ID the signature, and ...
Ostby & Barton Gold Ring, is it 14K?
Ostby & Barton Gold Ring, is it 14K?
Does anyone know their marks? From my research, I am unclear on this mark. I think it is an earyl mark but not even sure that OB did 14K jewelry based...
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by gerrysjewels
Help with mark on sterling filigree pendant
Help with mark on sterling filigree pendant
Could use some help with ID on this pendant. Thank you for any help you can provide!
by in Jewelry & Gemstones | Updated by mforjan