Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Can someone PLEASE help me Identify the Gemstones in these Pieces Arizona Estate

Can someone possibly help me identify the gems in these three brooches? They are out of an Arizona estate. The lady who made them was from Wyoming if that helps any but she retired to Flagstaff Arizona. I always appreciate the kindness and help I get...

3brooches - 1.jpeg ' - 1.jpeg 3brooches - 1 (4).jpeg 3brooches - 1 (4).jpeg

Ring

Hello!! Does anyone maybe happen to know where I might find this ring?? I’m sure it’s TOUS, because I’ve had it at some point, but I must have lost it… Any help would be much appropriated.  

IMG_3326.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bead wiring

Was this kind of wiring ever used in vintage beaded jewelry? Sorry for the blurry photo… each bead has a thin wire through it with a look on either end hooking to an adjacent bead’s loop. One of the examples has the wires twisted closed to make it mo...

image.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is this thing?

It’s made of glass and crochet thread. Large necklace size. Most of the stuff at the place I got this from was from the 20s/30s. Any help appreciated!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recognize this NA mark?

   Hi, I am thinking this is Navajo and I remember seeing this mark somewhere but cannot remember what it stands for. I looked over the NA mark site but since I can’t quite make out if it’s a letter, salamander, or, I found nothing. Anyone recognize ...

EC3A48AA-1AAA-4657-9A04-A2BFD975D933.jpeg 8863A67E-1EF3-4F58-931C-35398072AFE7.jpeg 669F0BA6-1802-4A63-BE97-AFCD2C95C6D2.jpeg

Native American Jewelry Hallmark / Initials RWB?

Hi - What do the initials RWB stand for on a Native American (possibly Navajo) piece of sterling silver jewelry? My guide to Native American jewelry hallmarks has no such entry. I have seen several items listed for sale with these hallmark initials, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help IDENTIFY the RED GEMSTONES in this Sterling Bracelet Agate? Red Fossil Coral? Red Jasper

Can any of the experts out there possibly give me an idea of what these red gemstones in my bracelet might be? I've looked at red agate, red jasper, red fossil coral, chalcedony, red coral or even mookate. I'd really appreciate any help that you migh...

redgemstone - 1.jpeg redgemstone - 1 (1).jpeg redgemstone - 1 (2).jpeg redgemstone - 1 (3).jpeg

Jewelry ID

Wow! I never knew this community was here until last week and it has taken this long to figure out how to post. Lol. I have been searching over 12 years for any information on this set, when finally, I got a match on Etsy. There I found a listing as ...

IMG_20230313_113233431~2.jpg IMG_20230313_113507701~2.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors