cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Quartz Ladies Watch

There are no marks on the band which leads me to wonder if it's real.  The diamond chips look real.  I've been scrolling through images of Rolex watches and have not found this one.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

I think it says Japan Movement.. and most if not all Rolex are swiss movement ..JMHO

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Yes, it does, but according to websites there was a period of time in the 70s when Rolex used Japanese movements. 

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Hi  m also having the same rolex oyster perpetual Japan movment so want to know whether it is original​ or not. Lz help me with this

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

You can take it to a jeweler who sells Rolex's, they have a special tool to remove the back,and check the mechanism for Rolex hallmarks, fakes dont have that, its not cost effective. Does it have the Rolex 'sweep' second hand? Only Rolex has that. Or does it have the ticking second hand? 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I have this excate same watch and also am wondering if its a fake or not
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

That almost looks like a prototype they made.certain prototypes like with japan movt. Quartz that they ended up never pitting out that didnt make it past ghe prototype stage I have one and there worth a ton to a collector

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

That's a prototype that never made it past tje prototype stage I uave the exact same one there worth an upwards of 750,000 to a million dollars and there were only 15 ever made
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Except for thats second stage prototype cuz it has the crystals/diamonds mine is stage one prototype witbpit so its worth a bit more
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Hi I have the same one buts it’s a Geneve and I was wondering if that was worth something 

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I have almost the same watch, except mine doesn’t have a black face. Did you ever find anything about it?

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

20200926_211123_HDR.jpg

 I bought 3 watches together. My Rolex also says Japan Mvmt

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I have the Japan movement/ Hong Kong dial and not sure if it’s real . Did anyone ever find out? 

0FD39F3F-5817-4281-8ADE-08DFA328C185.jpeg

907B0D0C-7772-4901-AAB9-9723E25E720B.jpeg

E2CF741B-6AEE-49A5-A88A-62D2F1486731.jpeg

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

can someone help please - did Rolex ever make any Japan quartz movmenet  watches some years ago - it has geneve on the bezel?  loo like a vintage old watch?  thanks

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I have the same band only mine is a Cellini. I couldn't tell you if it's real or not either. 

16268021005491312485496059944460.jpg

Message 15 of 21
latest reply