cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

few pieces of a repair lot

010.JPG006.JPG       The earrings are Trifari and have gorgeous blue stones but the metal looks tarnished and they're in need of clear baguettes.  You can see on the Juliana that some of the beads have peeled.  Don't know if this is repairable or not.   I thought maybe the green brooch was juliana because of the carved type stones but generally have just found the oval stones like that.  That piece is just missing one of the molded marquise stones.  Anyway, these are a few of the lot of items I have that need repairs or for harvest but can't decide if I want to take the risk of listing a lot nowadays. 

005.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just sold a higher end small repair lot - in other words all pieces were signed and at least two were very collectible.  I do repairs, but anything to do with soldering is beyond _me.  I did very well on the lot.  Just started at my lowest price (which wasn't 9.99) took very clear pics and described each piece separately with what the repair was on it. 

Just be clear and concise and should have any problems.  You have some nice pieces which should generate some interest. 

Photobucket
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

thank you 🙂
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I think you discribed very well and any honest person looking for repair or alta art should jump on it..

Message 4 of 4
latest reply