cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would I describe this as book chain link?

Need help describing this necklace and possible age?  It looks like a cloissone rose to me.  All opinions appreciated.  Help with description, please, thanks, Carolynheart

DSCN6119.JPGDSCN6126.JPGDSCN6134.JPGDSCN6129.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Well, Carolyn that would be my best guess.  I would go ahead and list it as such and if it is not that I'm sure someone is sure to correct you then.  LOL  Now I'm not sure about the age but both you and I know it is vintage so I guess we can go with that.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Carolyn, what would I do without you!  I do so appreciate my help so much!

Carolynheart

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Good job Carolyn, LOL!

Sounds about right, maybe add a few words.....Rose Enamel Cloisonne Book Chain Collar Necklace.

Don't know why but this came up in my email message and I haven't been on the boards in forever.

Keep up the good work though!

tkedtl
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It came up in my email, too.  Bang up job on the description, Carolyn!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It also showed up in my email!?!  

What a great necklace.  I think that little talk you had with yourself was right on Carolyn.  I love a person who is not afraid to talk thinks out with themselves.  Maybe use "rose cloisonne disk book chain necklace".  And your right if it's not right, someone will let you know.  Smiley Very Happy

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply