cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of closure would you say is on this bracelet?

new 015.JPGnew 016.JPGnew 017.JPG

What in the??  Is this old?  Remake  Unknonw stones and metal content for now  Was just wondering about the pull chain closure..... Any help is appreciated ty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

How interesting!  My 1st guess would be deco.....cool item to research

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The stones are glass I think. They didn't really register on the gemstone tester.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

cant help but love the bracelet! What tester do you use I have been thinking of getting one.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Presidium but it can't tell if it's synthetic or natural I have a refractometer but it takes a little getting used to I only whip that out if I really need to make sure the stone is natural It is almost impossible to use if the stone is set in something

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I havea very, very similar bracelet in Purple. I got it at a flea market in the 1970's. Pretty sure that is just glass, but I always loved the extra dangling beads... I think mine i just Nickel or some other non-sterling silver tone metal, I wore it for years though and it held up.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Was it new when you bought it in the 70's?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply