cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you call this silver bracelet that rattles? Do you see wings on it as well?

new 006.JPGnew 013.JPG

Hi  Recognize anything about this cuff?  Is  there a name for the shape and it makes a noise when you move it like a rattle.  It kinda looks like wings in the pattern, what do you see?  TYVM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

What do you call this silver bracelet that rattles? Do you see wings on it as well?

It kind of looks like mirror image birds to me.

I C Wangs! Smiley Happy

Diane

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

(I C Wangs!) Reminds me of the little jingle "M R Ducks" lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I started to write out the whole M R Ducks thing but I was afraid I might lose someone. Smiley LOL

Diane

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

When you google them , some say they are "tribal" , some say they are "Asian" . Then I found one very similliar to yours that said it was from a tribe in Thailand . 😂 LOL !!! They kinda look like angel wings to me . Very unique !
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

ducks 003.JPG

Just in case you've never heard it..............

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I've always loved that old saw. I've never seen it put to decorative use though! Smiley LOLSmiley Tongue

Diane

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

😉

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Do I call it a rattle bracelet???

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I did some research on your bracelet. It looks like Bedioun Rattle Bracelets from Yemin. There are some listed on E*S Y. Check out a seller over there with the username Anteeka.

Diane

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Also, take a look at this one here on ebay. Item # 191524873888

Diane

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Cool! I just found the mark on it 900 Silver Thank you all....

Message 12 of 12
latest reply