cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I figured out for pics using the iPad, FYI

Ok, I figured out I need to upload my pics taken on the Ipad to Photobucket. Then I use my Mac to insert the image using the Direct Link from Photobucket to the forum. Whew, I'm exhausted but believe this non-tech brain figured it out. Too bad you have to take the extra step using the computer & not just the Ipad.  Please let me know if the pics are too big! Thanks for your patience!

Pretty set

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Success!  Great job, Vera!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

re: " ... Then I use my Mac to insert the image ..."

Great job of finding a workaround to get your job done. Basically what you found out is that one actually CAN'T effectively insert pictures from an iPad. One can only treat the iPad as a camera and transfer the photo somewhere else and then get on a computer to actually do the posting and photo insert.

Seems like what we're all finding is that eBay support for iPad and iPhone users has limitations. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all, IF there were just a list of things that are not supported. Too many people wasting their time and emotional energy trying to figure out how to do things that aren't supported. end of rant (hopefully Cat Mad -- I promise to try to stop complaining)

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

They look great!  Congrats.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply