cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEEK-END BLING

Show us what you found this week.

This is my best bling this week ..... my first great-grandson!  Athens was 7 pounds 12 oz and 21 1/2 inches long with lots of hair.

P4220002.JPG

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

WEEK-END BLING

I also found these.

SB4306.jpg

KJL

Trifari SB4308 - Patent num 164721.jpg

Trifari

SB4305.jpg

Ciner Geisha

It was a GREAT week!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Sandy ,
Your jewelry finds sure are nice but Athens takes the prize for greatest treasure this week !

So far I'm not having much luck finding jools on my journey , but the trip is not over yet . I found these at a yard sale before I left . Charm bracelet is Monet , butterfly wing pendant is marked Sterling , magic carpet brooch by Sarah Coventry , Christmas tree earrings and faux pearl bracelet unsigned .
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

congrats on your haul Sandy! Athens is a great name

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Congratulations to you and your's Sandy, he's beautiful !

I have a few contributions this week.

30" rose/pink quartz necklace.
ec262.jpg

This is an interesting amethyst nugget necklace, marked 835 GERMANY with a maker's mark which I can't find in any reference sites.
 ec263.jpg

Large unmarked, tests as sterling gold washed pin with glass.
ec267.jpg

Love this pretty late Victorian paste pin.
ec266.jpg

This set is pristine, not sure it was ever worn. No marks but has that thick plating like Coro.
ec265.jpg

For some reason I think this is a book piece(s). Looks very familiar. Marked CRAFT which I know is Gem Craft, I believe they have a Coro connection ? Need to research more.
ec268.jpg

Funny story about this marbled green Bakelite bangle. I was in an antique mall and a dealer had this table with loose jewelry, mostly newer China stuff. In a basket was this bangle and a little card that said 'Bakelite bracelets $5.00 each'. Apparently they must have had others but this was the only one left, he was having a 50% off so I took it home for $2.50. Makes me wonder what the other bracelets looked like.
ec269.jpg

My favorite find this year (so far). Hobe' necklace with garnets. I think I'll keep this one, at least for a while.
ec264.jpg
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Nothing new this week because I haven't been anywhere, but these are a couple of favorites

100_2936.JPG

D & E

100_2937.JPG

1940s Hobe sterling

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Calico - could you post a clear, close up pic of the mark on the Germany necklace? I curious to see if it's one of the folks I know about
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Congratulations Sandy!

Welcome Little Athens!

Carolyn

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

What a cutie and great name!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

I got some cool stuff to show. Woo hoo!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Don, certainly. It's tiny but I'll do my best.

BRB.

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Don, not a great picture. Under my loupe it looks like a K inside of a G.

I've looked online in the regular silver mark sites for German marks but nothing looked similar.

GERMARK1.jpg

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Sandy, impossible for anyone to beat your special treasure! Congratulations to you and the parents.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

Beauties especially little Athens 🙂

gauntlettgems, great haul, I think I see some MH 🙂
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING

MH? Lol.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply