cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEEK-END BLING!

Got new finds, old finds, favorites, just please no cureent listings.  And help out those on dial-up by using the medium size for your pictures.

UB4302.jpg

Hand carved.

UB4323.jpg

Varnished Aspen Leaf

And not jewelry but made by

WE4007.jpg

Swarovski

Happy hunting!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

WEEK-END BLING!

And just to add a little bling...

UB4296.jpg

Unsigned Japanned Beauty

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING!

I've had a great day ... not so much in the way of jewelry, unfortunately.

I started at 7:30AM and got back at about 3PM .. went to maybe 6 church bazaars. Such fun!

Here is my favourite find. Most likely French,  enamel frame with a hand tinted porcelain portrait of Christ ...to join my collection of religious items.

003.JPG

Gorgeous sterling wine bottle coaster made by Ferdinand Fuchs circa 1880s. (American)

009.JPG

Green, transparent Bakelite bangle ... chunky and gorgeous.

007.JPG

I also got a large modernist Poole pottery vase, a Chinoiserie table, lots of bags of broken costume jewelry and some sterling and mediocre gold pieces ..but I am too pooped to take any more pics. LOVE this time of year!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

WEEK-END BLING!

this was a suprise gift from dream peddler for my engraved collection]

MC bracelet back.jpg

MC bracelet front.jpg

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 4 of 4
latest reply