cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victorian photograph, love the jools !

I picked up a beautiful Victorian photo album yesterday, full of wonderful images and I wanted to share this lovely woman's photograph.

Is she wearing some lovely jewels or what ? I love looking at old photographs, but it's especially nice when they have on their bling. Smiley Happy

album.jpg

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

A few close-ups.

album2.jpg

album3.jpg

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Cool 🙂

I love the bracelet and the ring looks like it could be a Wedgwood.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I covet that bracelet!!!!!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

She is really puttin on the dog , dressed to the nines , styling and profilin , decked out , or just really dressed up ! Her bracelet reminds me of a Whiting and Davis mesh bracelet , so pretty . The way she wears the second ring on her pointer , I always think of that as modern , but I guess that is just not so . I wish I could see what is on the pendant of the " Y " necklace , or what stones where in the pin at her neckline . She finishes this off with earrings too , she looks beautiful ! Thanks for sharing Calico !
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

LOL, when i was a young'n I remember being mocked for wearing a ring on my index finger.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I have a matching set of Vicky slide tassel bracelets, her's is prettier though.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

LOL...talk about doing it up. This is the entire album and folding stand.

album4.jpg

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Beautiful heart
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@southernmermaid8 wrote:
She is really puttin on the dog , dressed to the nines , styling and profilin , decked out , or just really dressed up ! Her bracelet reminds me of a Whiting and Davis mesh bracelet , so pretty . The way she wears the second ring on her pointer , I always think of that as modern , but I guess that is just not so . I wish I could see what is on the pendant of the " Y " necklace , or what stones where in the pin at her neckline . She finishes this off with earrings too , she looks beautiful ! Thanks for sharing Calico !

That's a bookchain necklace, and most likely a locket.  Fancy!

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Realitycheck , ah yes that does look like a locket . I can see it now . Thanks ! 😊 Mermaid
Message 11 of 11
latest reply