cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victorian? Would you think Bohemian Garnet or Czech glass

new auction 553.JPGnew auction 550.JPG

new auction 551.JPG

I tested on the presidium but glass and garnet are close together and it was hard to tell  I relally think Victorian garnet but help!!  It did test as some purity of silver and of course, it's not marked!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Stunning love the color 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It is impossible to tell from a photo but with it being a gold wash silver and with those flat tops on the stones I would think it is garnet. Try your test again and if you have a small really strong magnet maybe try this test that sunshine posted about in another thread.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry-Gemstones-Board-Group/Found-interesting-testing-gem-stones-with...

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I still have to do that test I have the magnet

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

my magnet is strong but somehow I think not as strong as the one in the test I had seen that website a long time ago and found it very interesting!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply