cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show your collection or prized pieces! I know the old board had it. How about a new thread?

Only if you groupies are feeling it. I do not spend much time at all on the old jewelry and gemstones board. There was a thread there about collections and/or prized pieces which I enjoyed more than I can express. At that time I had no collection except the jewelry books I have bought in my attempt to learn as much as I can. I still only have a few items that I have kept instead of selling because finances make that a necessity. 

If I may humbly show my first prized vintage jewelry set purchased solely for me 🙂 to keep! I got the bracelet first and fairly cheaply. I did pay retail for the brooch and earrings. I just love this set. 

Would love to have a new thread here at our group 🙂

2014-10-16 20.41.50.jpg

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Show your collection or prized pieces! I know the old board had it. How about a new thread?

Beautiful heart

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Gorgeous!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Thanks 

Please add some loved collections or items 🙂

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

This is one of my prized pieces.

Eisenberg Sterling

SB159-1.jpg

This is a link to my favorite collections:

My Critters:

http://imageevent.com/flippingtreasures/critters;jsessionid=och3tkm6g2.tiger_s

My People

http://imageevent.com/flippingtreasures/peoplepeoplepeople;jsessionid=och3tkm6g2.tiger_s

And one of my all time favorites ... CHRISTMAS

http://imageevent.com/flippingtreasures/christmas;jsessionid=och3tkm6g2.tiger_s

ENJOY! 

Great thread and a great set!  Thank you for starting this thread.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I have many but here are some of my favorites...

PA160016.JPG

Vendome Necklace and Snowflake Earrings

PA160019.JPG

Top ones are Unsigned Beauties Bottom are Weiss

PA160020.JPG

My favorite Spider....

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I collect engraved and dated pieces mostly

Frederick to Bertha.jpg

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I love it.....

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Ruby Red Front s.jpg

Here's my recent most favorite. Every time I buy a new beauty - it becomes my most recent favorite.

LOVE seeing all the others. Post more and I'll be in heaven.

PurrEra

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Hard to choose just a few things but I love Victorian jewelry and have a particular fondness for lockets.

These are all sterling, except for the one on the right, it's a gold double locket with spaces for 4 pictures under the glass.

lockets2.jpg

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Beautiful treasures, joolies!  I wish I could afford to be a collector, but alas, everything I have has a price tag.  I do have some favorite pieces tucked away so if I become rich someday I won't regret parting with them Smiley Happy.  I've shown some of these before and I'm up to about 8 pieces now.  The line is called "Art Deco Heirlooms of Tomorrow."  The company was started by Larry Joseph, a former employee then owner of the Hattie Carnegie company.  These pieces were only made for 3 years and are very scarce.  Here are 3 examples of what I hope to call my collection someday:

decoheirloomsredandwhite4.jpg

decoheirloomset1.jpg

decoheirloomasian3.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Gorgeous everyone heart

Here are a few from my personal collection 🙂

Blue Pendant

Garnet Ring

Seed Pearl Pin

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

love those Art Deco pieces, and the lockets!

Thia one was a surpise from a boardie: To Edna, Love Buddy

Edna Love Buddy.jpg

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

This one belonged to Annabel Lee

(It was many and many a year ago,
   In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
   By the name of Annabel Lee)

Annabels bracelet front.jpg

Annabels bracelet back.jpg
Message 14 of 14
latest reply