cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question if this could be Coro necklace and earring set - unsigned.

IMG_0322.JPGIMG_0324.JPGI have a friend that has a couple of her parents things that she is asking me to sell.  She herself is a senior and both parents passed years ago.  Finally ready to let go of some things.  This set was her mother's and her mother was not into real gold or silver.  The box is marked Coro and the set seems to fit inthe box  but the set is not marked Coro.  Deep inside the necklace it  says 22ptINC (I think)  the earrings sayKREG and a couple more letters.  Guess my question is did Coro make jewelry unmarked years ago.  I'll post some pictures but i am really sorry that I couldn't focus my camera very good.  Let me know if you can help.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

original.jpg

it looks like 22 CT LND?...whatever that means...LOL

Photobucket
"Today is a Gift that is why it is called the Present"
Sheila
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

It looks loke 22ct to me, and that would mean 22K gold, that is a Eueopean marking, do you have test acids or a good jeweler or pawn shop to test them?

I can't read the mark on the earrings.

Seeing the fronts of both pieces might help but I would say 100% neither piece is Coro.

Coro's marks can be hard to find in thick plating, but I don't see evidence of any plating on these pieces. 

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Inside Pendant mark is 22CT for 22 Carat 🙂
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

These could have been souvenir pieces from Italy. Please show the fronts of the Cameos.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

OK I'll post the fronts.  Also I will ask my friend if her mother went to Italy or maybe someone gave them to her.  I'm helping her sell a few items of her parents.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I've been googling "22 CT LND" and I think I have the amswer on the Pendant.

I had a lot of hits from Australia which makes sense for the 22CT Mark because of it's historical link to Great Britian.

LND = Lined

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130519235252AA1CjON
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

The earrings appear to be Krementz  

original (1).jpg

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thank you everybody for helping.  Goes to show you just because it is in a box marked something the jewelry is not what the box is.  Guess that is a pretty basic lesson here.  So these are 22KT plate which makes sense to me since they are not very heavy.  Listing in the next couple of days.  Again thanks!  Learned what LND menas from the links in the other messages.  Love this page - really learn so much!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply