cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November GOBBLE GOBBLE Chat

Good mawnin chillun!!

Happy November!! Time to start a new chit- chat..about whatever pops into your head  lol

It`s Saturday..November 1st..... it`s South Carolina......now WHAT is WRONG with this picture???????????

DSCN5162.JPG

No frost on the punkin but shore nuff snow on the ground!  lol Started as rain & sleet..and this??????  Ridiculous I say..Ridic- u- lous!!  Cat Surprised

Howsomever..it IS Sat & time for treasure hunting..but not for me today..small wedding reception to help with this afternoon & some cookin for a singin tomorrow nite..so home I am for the day.

So happy hunting to those headed out

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 1 of 140
latest reply
139 REPLIES 139

Crazy things goin on tryin to post a pic this morning..guess the Halloween goblins got in & did some mischief last nite. 
Message 2 of 140
latest reply

Good morning all.  Happy November.  Didn't wake up to snow today, but we hit our first 50 degree night last night.  November starts out hard for me.  Tomorrow is my oldest sons birthday and he will be 45 and then two days later on the fourth my youngest will turn 33.  Think I will go back to bed until the 5th!  LOL

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 140
latest reply

That`s funny Sandy..my oldest (of 5) just turned 41 last month & the youngest (twins) turned 36.  I have 2 more in between.    No wonder I am going gray  lol 

Message 4 of 140
latest reply

LOL.  Yeppers.  And when they ask me why I don't color the grey, I tell them I earned every one of those grey hairs and since you gave them to me, I treasure them.  LOL

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 140
latest reply

This is cool! How some of TV`s famous living rooms might look today!  Courtesy of Country Living Magazine

http://www.countryliving.com/homes/makeovers/classic-tv-show-living-rooms?src=nl&mag=clg&list=nl_ccr...

Message 6 of 140
latest reply

a cold and rainy day here

kids bdays???.....now try keeping up with the grandkids bdays....thats when they are growing so fast....

grey???? hmmmm............i went to platinum white...blonde.....i believe what they call trauma white....lol

looking forward to the holidays

Sarah....ya up to SS this year???

photo newyearsimageebay.jpg
Message 7 of 140
latest reply

I was looking up chicken recipers on the Internet, and came across this website. Since so many of you like to cook & post recipes, thought you might enjoy looking through it.

http://www.justapinch.com/

Message 8 of 140
latest reply

Thanks for the recipe site eclectic..looks great! 

Rosie of course I`m up for SS..is always a blast & I`m ready to shop too.  Hope you are in too 

Message 9 of 140
latest reply

Anyone else havin trouble postin pics? For some reason, when I click on the (mountain) I have a  different look from what I once had and I get:

'You have reached the limit on images. You must delete at least one image before you can upload any more.' 

Say what??

Have never seen this message before yesterday. Even got it this morning when I first signed on & tried. And I sure hadn`t uploaded any photos that early this morning

I have an ADD IMAGE Tab  and a FROM MY UPLOADED PICTURES tab to click.

Clicking on the 'My Uploaded Pics' tab..I have to scroll thru ALL pictures on my PC looking for the one I want!!  I gave up yesterday tryin to find one.

So, for some reason, I can no longer browse by folders..hopefully it is just a glitch??  Just wonderin if anyone else had had this trouble anytime.  Seems like I remember some saying occasionally they could not post pics.  

Message 10 of 140
latest reply

Mornin all!  Brr..cold here this morning..was 30 with frost on the punkin.  I imagine it got my lone tomato plant..will check it in a bit. Had to dig out some warm fleece pants & sweats..wish I had some suspenders  lol.  Guess I`ll have to go shopping for some smaller ones.

Had an early morn dental appoint for an extraction, so guess after I get some packages ready..will just have a quiet lazy day doin nada.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a great week ahead..hard to believe the Holidays are upon us..I swear the older I get the faster the time goes by.

Guess I`ll get to it..have a good un!

Toodles

ps Don`t forget the Secret Santa Threads for Sign Up & Likes/dislikes are up & running now

Message 11 of 140
latest reply

Happy November! 

I hate the time change, it just screws me all up for a week. The fall back is better then the spring forward, but not by a lot! LMAO

I had a great weekend, I wish it had been longer!!! 

Halloween party on Saturday was awesome! I didn't save a couple of the getting ready pics I took. My friends and I were troll dolls. We had tutus, jewels on our bellies and soda bottles in our hair (to get it up that high!) We coated our hair with dye hard hair gel, it was super stiff, and almost crunchy! LOL I washed it out before bed, beacuse it was kind of painful!

Cricket had a good time at the party as well (it was held in our garage). She goes this wednesday for her spay. She's so going to be mad at me wednesday morning when I haven't fed or watered her all nite...she'll tell me all about it, I'm sure! LOL

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 12 of 140
latest reply

I am with you on the time change Freddi. I live in AZ with no DLS and I can not keep it straight. 

I am soooooooooooooo HAPPY it is November. Our summer is finally over officially. We ran the AC yesterday for Pete's sake!  I am ready for the mild cooler temps we love and live in AZ for. WOOT! 

Message 13 of 140
latest reply

Mornin! For those that wanna get started early on goodie ideas for the holidays..this looks & sounds interesting

5 Minute Cookies and Cream Fudge

5 Minutes Cookies N Cream Fudge

2 oreos, crushed into smaller pieces 

3 cups white chocolate, chopped (or white chocolate chips)
1 can (14 oz) condensed milk

1. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.

In microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate and condensed milk. Microwave for about 30 seconds and remove and stir until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir again. Chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If not, microwave slightly longer. Careful not to overheat in microwave.

Spread half of the crushed oreos across bottom of pan. Pour chocolate on top. Sprinkle remaining Oreos across surface, spreading evenly. Press down on Oreo pieces on top so that they go into the fudge and attempt to smoothe out top.

Place in fridge several hours to set. Cut with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.

Message 14 of 140
latest reply

i've made quick fudge, which is the chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk melted together in the microwave...but i never thought about using white chocolate chips.

that sounds awesome!!!

Now I have to go buy a whole thing of oreos, and white chocolate chips, lmao

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 15 of 140
latest reply