cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juliana Heart Pin?

Years ago, I was fortunate enough to happen upon a circle pin - just a plain little rhinestone circle pin - that turned out to be Juliana - (I submitted it to the confirmed album which, three computers later, no longer have the link to)

so I am looking at this simple heart pin...and I think it may also be Juliana based on the back - want an expert opinion.

It is not on the Is It Juliana site, nor am I able to find one just by browsing.

What say ye?

IMG_4292.JPGIMG_4293.JPG

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Juliana Heart Pin?

JMHO, but I have to vote no Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Juliana Heart Pin?

No problem! It is still a nice quality little pin. If I remember, I eventually sold my little circle pin for change anyway...this stuff just doesn't get the prices one would think!  

I appreciate your response. Do you happen to have a link to the confirmed album that used to be online? I can't find it anywhere,,,,

eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Juliana Heart Pin?

The old Juliana Site moved here but no longer does IDs:

http://www.agedandopulentjewelry.com/pages/JulianaJewelry.htm

Here is the new reference database organized by Last Generation author Karla Wacker:

http://isitjulianajewelry.com

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Juliana Heart Pin?

Thanks - I think I was still on the board when they stopped ID'ing, and someone here started the confirmed thread. Vaguely remember it.

Thank you for the links, I had searched everywhere for it and kept getting dead ends.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply