cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with description Mazer Bros. Brooch

I found this yesterday and need help with a description as I cannot find one like it.  Maybe 1950's, just a guess.  It is so heavily plated, I thought it was Coro at first but turned out to be Mazer Bros.

Could the plating be Rhodium?

I think it is so beautiful & also my very first Mazer Bros.  Have no idea how to price this so Crow anything you can find comparable would be a blessing in disguiseSmiley Wink

Any help will be definately appreciated as always.  Carolyn

DSCN7547.JPGDSCN7532.JPGDSCN7557.JPGDSCN7548.JPG

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Carolyn ,

Sorry I can't be much help . I have never had a Mazer Brothers either . I just wanted to comment on the beauty . Look at that green glow in the last picture . I love it too !

💜 Mermaid
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Thanks Mermaid, I got lucky yesterday and got a loot of beautiful things.  All out of one shop that just came in from an estate.  I am thrilled!

Carolynheart

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

WooHoo ! I can not wait to see more !
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I wish I could help I bought my first MAZER a few weeks ago and have had no luck researching it 😞

Mine is not as nice as yours and is missing something but was okay as only paid $3.99 for it.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Purdy brooch. Checking as I have a few minutes here & there.  Nuttin close to it tho. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Just by putting Mazer Bros. 3 Bell Brooch in a yahoo search, there was a pendant and earring set in blue. It did say Rhodium plated circa 1950.

Your brooch is beautiful.

Diane

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Ok! When I did the googlesearch, it took me to this website that I just posted. It must have been a sold listing that they were featuring. It is still there on the yahoo search.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Thank you all so much!

Diane, thank you for the excellent site and I did find the blue set with the bell shaped Cabochons but that was the only thing I found that even had a stone like it.

I was hoping maybe someone had it in one of their books.  I have checked all of mine and the internet until my eyes are crossing, and this is just the first piece of my stash.

Thanks,

Carolynheart

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

message me the thing please

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Wowza!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

breathtaking stones!

google "mazer bell rhinestone" and select images to see matching bracelet and other related pieces

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I was able to find the item on the site posted. It sold so I think it is okay to post for reference only:

http://www.agedandopulentjewelry.com/item_4611/Mazer-Bros.-Blue-Bell-Demi-Parure-SOLD.htm
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I just came in from thrifting, but I see that oldcrow sent the link to the set for you. Isn't it beautiful? And Pssstt...pretty price too! Smiley Wink

Diane

Message 15 of 16
latest reply