Any ideas on keywords for this piece-thanks!001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Help with KW's on large art glass wired brooch-TAI

Maybe "Vintage Bead and Glass Stone Sampler Brooch X" Across AB Millefiori Autumn Colors" 🙂

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Sorry I assumed Glass but I don't know Smiley Frustrated

If all are Glass maybe change order of keywords to "Vintage Glass Bead and Stone ..."

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi OCN,

I think you're correct I just have to get glass (yes all beads are glass) in the beginning of the title. I don't know how true it is that the first 3 words are the most important ... but I'm not going to PO the search engine GodsSmiley Wink

I think I'm going to go with something like"vtg autumn art glass brooch..." or something of that nature.

Now I need to retake the pics. I thought my camera was going bad. All my pics were picking up an odd hue. Then I realized I was wearing a pink shirt and it was reflecting onto my pics!!!  Rosana Dana Ana it's always something!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

🙂

I had the same problem with a green hue on silver jewelry and than I went "Duh!" I was wearing green when I took the pics 😉

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Glad it's not just me! I didn't become apparent until I started uploading and cropping the picsSmiley Mad.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Wow that is a beautiful brooch.. as for the first 3 words in the search, that is interesting.. Maybe that is why I see beads and broaches mixed up with glassware..

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

If that brooch was food it would be a multi-ingredient casserole. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
latest reply