cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Key Words

This is my latest addition to my collection and was trying to at least find a bracelet to match or marry. I have had no luck so far no markings but I love the silver-toned filigree cups in which the red tear drop stones nestle in the detail just amazes me.

P1250006.JPGP1250007.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Help on Key Words

That`s lovely!  I would be looking for  a bracelet with 'cone-shaped filigree settings' as a key words. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Help on Key Words

Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Help on Key Words

is it a mesh chain? That may work too

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Help on Key Words

I am on an iPod so not able to see details of Cones. A while back an unsigned bracelet was posted that looked similar to the cornucopia like cone in your pieces. At the time I found some Vendome Bracelets that were a match.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Help on Key Words

Yes rolled mesh chain, The filifgree cups do look similar. I sure hope it's not Vendome....I have had no luck with my Snow Flake Set by Vendome.....But if I can't find matching pieces I will survive Smiley Happy One day I will find them....Thanks so much

Message 7 of 7
latest reply