cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP IDENTIFY LAUREL BURCH EARRINGS NAME

Hello all!  I have looked at every site I could google on Laurel Burch earrings and designes and I have not been able to identify the name of these.  They look like a canine of some sort but I have tried wolf, dog, fox and coyote in the searches but to no avail. Can anyone help me out here as to what the name of this design might be.  They are signed Laurel Burch but nothing exactly like them comes up.  I even went through all Laurel Burch earrings listed on Ebay, Etsy and Pinterest and found no match..Thank you for any help you may be able to give me..

Kind REgards

J

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

They resemble her other coyote earrings a lot I tried google and found nothing exact Can't be much help
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 28
latest reply

Hello , 

I have some that are similliar , if memory serves me correct , I think she calls them " Mythical Creatures " or maybe mythical dogs . Try those and I'll think a little more . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

Also some listed similliar as " Terra Coyote " . Like GG was saying .

Mermaid 🐳

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

Thank you...but still no luck..I'm really stuck on this one...Appreciate you taking the time to reply....

Kind Regards,

J

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

No luck there either..guess they are a "lost" design. LOL..usually I can browse and find a match and then get the design name but this one has me stumped...Thank you so much for your time and input..appreciate it...
Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Hi and thanks for the input..they are similar but not the same ones. It's great that you responded to me..I appreciate your time and effort!!
Kind Regards,
J
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

Please show the back so we can see the mark. This might help date these earring which could lead to a name.

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

Is it. Possible with those long legs those are horses?

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

@old.crows.nest Her horses usually have a mane but that could be a good guess 😉
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 10 of 28
latest reply

I found a Coffee Mug which had both types of horses. 

For information only:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Laurel-Burch-Native-Horses-Arabian-Coffee-Tea-Mug-NEW-2015-Artistic-Mugs-/40...

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Maybe this page might be helpful:

http://laurelburch.com/contact.html

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Will get a photo on of the back in the am. Thanks for your replies and help will try the contact info..maybe they can help..Thanks to all of you who have responded.
Kind Regards,
J
Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Here's a photo of the back with the signature...Thanks again, all of you for your help.  This is a hard one, I know...

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

I googled various keywords yesterday even deer but no luck. I will clear my tablet's cache and give it a go again later.

Message 15 of 28
latest reply