cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY MAY DAY TO THE BEST BOARD IN THE eBAY COMMUNITY!

May

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 207
latest reply
206 REPLIES 206

How about some baskets for MAY?

SB4182.JPG

SB4159.JPG

SB4277.jpg

Here are a few to start us off with!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 207
latest reply

May is so pretty . I'm in the mountains and the colors of spring surround me . I agree that this is the best board in the eBay community . You Joolies truly are amazing ! Happy May Day !

Beautiful baskets Sandy . Here is one to add to the collection .

💜 Mermaid

Message 3 of 207
latest reply

Happy May Day!   Thanks for the new chat, Sandy. 

I currently don`t have any baskets..so I dug out my Jool cd`s...had to go all the way back to 2007 to find a basket!  LOL  (no..I don`t have every item I`ve sold saved to disc..I`d still be looking Cat Happy)

Found a Kramer set

IMG_kramer2.JPG 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 207
latest reply

Oh bummer, no baskets at all or even pictures of past ones. Thanks for the memories though, it brought back when I was in grammer school how we did the Maypole thing. All the pretty ribbons on the pole and dancing around.

Most used advice from my mother - Learn something new every day!
Message 5 of 207
latest reply

OH, I love baskets .... along with most other things blingy ... do you think I have a problem?

SB910-1.JPG

SB2007.JPG

SB4308.jpg

Message 6 of 207
latest reply

middle one is a beauty!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 7 of 207
latest reply

Thanks for starting the thread Sandy!  

All of the baskets are beautiful!

Message 8 of 207
latest reply

Happy May Day to all.

fauxcoralflowerbasketa.JPG

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 9 of 207
latest reply

Just to be clear.  This is not the start of the May chat, although it could be.  Somebody needs to start the May chat ... this is just a baskets and more baskets ...

UB4118.jpg

UB506-1.JPG

UB3290.JPG

thread!  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 207
latest reply

Works for me  for this to to be the May chat.!   I see no reason why it can`t Cat Happy

mho Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 207
latest reply

You DO have a problem, Sandy.  You don't have enough baskets Smiley Very Happy!  Everyone's baskets are so pretty.  Happy May Day to all the joolies who have educated me, entertained me and helped me!  This board is truly a living library of knowledge and friendship!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 12 of 207
latest reply

Howdy ho!  Just watched the Derby...my horse came in 2nd..Boo Hoo!  

Had he won that would have been 2 years in a row for picking the winner.  Oh well.. maybe next year! 

Message 13 of 207
latest reply

@dream*peddler wrote:

You DO have a problem, Sandy.  You don't have enough baskets Smiley Very Happy!  Everyone's baskets are so pretty.  Happy May Day to all the joolies who have educated me, entertained me and helped me!  This board is truly a living library of knowledge and friendship!

Well Dream you see, my grandma always told me to never put all my eggs in one basket.Smiley Wink  Only problem is ... she never told me how many baskets to put them in.  Smiley LOL  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Message 14 of 207
latest reply

Sarah......my horse came in 1st 🙂   but i am so pleased that Gary Stevens placed and he used a bit of strategy in running against Dortmund

Frosted had corrective surgery and i expected him to run a nice race....which he did and placed 4th....however i dont think Frosted is going to run in the Preakness.....which is a shame....he is a good horse

i had carpe diem to place 3rd and he just didnt do so well.....he is another good horse

if you remember Afleet Alex and the tremendous comeback he had in a race where he fell to his knees and came back and  won......his son materiality...if i am spelling that right was in the Derby......

Dortmunds sire is Big Brown....

even if a horse doesnt win....ya half to remember Bold Ruler  and of course his greatest offspring of the little known.....lol      Secretariat

which is why i love my horse duets and other horse jewelry  🙂

got baskets to upload.....

looking forward to the triple crown.....no matter who wins the derby....even if it isnt my horse....i always route for the horse to win the triple crown

Waves to Everybody

photo newyearsimageebay.jpg
Message 15 of 207
latest reply