cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden Grape Leaf Motif Hinged Bangle Green Stone Help w/ kw designer and stone please

new 226.JPGnew 227.JPGnew 228.JPGnew 230.JPGnew 229.JPG

Are you seeing grape leaves too?  Any idea on the maker?  I couldn't find any marks whatsoever  The stone is mottled green and coveren on the back so hard to tell what it is   Not plastic at least   Kinda pretty but I would love elp on the kw's etc  Oh, any guess as to the age?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Golden Grape Leaf Motif Hinged Bangle Green Stone Help w/ kw designer and stone please

I`m no help, but that is lovely!  My brain always thinks of Whiting & Davis when I see this style..but I imagine it would be marked.

Still purty! 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Pretty 🙂

I see Maple Leafs and a Vintage (maybe Czech) Art Glass Stone and maybe Germany for origin.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

ahhhhhh Makes sense It's done so nicely that I swore I'd find a mark Thought it might be glass too
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

😉

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Peking Glass?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

The stone looks like Peking glass to me.

Carolyn

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Ooh. I didn't know Peking glass could be mottled. I'll look at that. Thank you

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

You might try to find a matching Hobe piece for your beautiful bracelet.  Besides Peking Glass I have also seen this type of art glass stone called dragon's egg, but I don't think that is used much any more.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

tyvm!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply