cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall-ing into Eye Candy Wednesday

Hear ye, hear ye; bring out your eye candy!  Keep the pictures smaller to speed loading, and as always no live auctions.  The first one isn't jewelry, but it's pretty.  I found it unframed in a yard sale less than a week ago.  Rematted the poor dear and put it in an 11x14 frame.  She's off to a friend's house at Chanukkah. The elephant has been in the room for a while, and the last is a piece of fossil coral in silver.

Elizabeth Korn oil pastelElizabeth Korn oil pastelIt's that time of year!It's that time of year!Fossil coralFossil coral

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Just one today, I'm way behind in my picture taking Smiley Surprised

Two sterling enamel butterfly pins by N. C. Ostrem, silversmith from Norway. I love these Scandinavian enamels!

I had to borrow the auction photo because the large one sold the first day I put it out Smiley Happy

2OstremSSEnmlBflyPins.jpg

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

My first Cufflinks Collection purchase in forever 🙂

Toshikane Satsuma CufflinksToshikane Satsuma Cufflinks

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

These are last Saturday's yardsale pickins'. 

These were on the dollar table.  Two 14k rings, two 10k rings, 14k earrings, sterling necklace and sterling pin:

924162.JPG

Some costume:

924161.jpg

Holiday pins:

924163.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Another not-jewelry item, but jewelry related - since I plan to use it as a display in pics Smiley Happy

Cobalt glass hand

IMG_3249.JPG

IMG_3250.JPG

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Frockstar, I love anything cobalt glass...so i'm loving that hand!!!!
Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Scored these 2 at yard sales last weekend . 

Feather hat pin with twist off bottom . Love the dimensional shape on this one . Are these black with rhinestones pins from the Art Deco period ?  I'm always drawn to them . Cute vintage emerald earrings with box . These remind me of the jewelry I had in my childhood , so sweet . 

Mermaid 🐳

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Here ya go, fredi*frog Smiley Happy

IMG_3254.JPG

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

oh beautiful! 

My kitchen is green and blue and above my cabinets is a lot of space and I have a lot of green and blue/cobalt glass up there...in fact I just took it down last week and washed it all! HAHA Took me forever!

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

I'll bet it's beautiful. I love green & blue together. Take some pics for us when you feel like it!

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Wow! All these awesome finds are doing NOTHING to help my resolve to avoid yard and estate sales and searching online for treasures.
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Nothing to write home about! Just started listing again after about 6 month hiatus. Just got frustrated from a copy cat nuetral and a "borrower". Guess I'll try again, but I'm NOT going to put in the work I did before. I was consumed with it! If it goes it goes. iif not, then not.

This is a jar of earrings I picked up at Thrift shop today. On second picture--the red with picture. Would that be Asian? First picture- Bottom right is silver. Round silvertone is Marvella (haven't looked up). The black and crystal top left I believe is all glass. Anyway not acrylic.I only show one of some of them. 2nd pic- top left Kramer-Second I've found like this! Crosses are copper.

Now I'm goin' looking for that dollar table with all the gold!

100_4426.JPG100_4427.JPG

==============================
Enjoy today, Tomorrow it will be gone!
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Evelyb30 - any significance to the upside down US penny Smiley Wink?

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

I love the Toshikane pieces! I had some Toshikane seahorse earrings a few years ago and really really wanted to keep them, but I was selling them for a local animal support organization so felt I needed to let them go at best auction price. I don't know, maybe you can bid on your own stuff, but I assume not. They were so cute!!!

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

dream, your pictures are so clear and crisp! I've tried for years and seem only to get a good pic once in a blue moon, totally unable to get it down to a repeatable process. I have so many things I want to sell, but get bogged down by the picture taking.

I particularly noticed yours just now when I enlarged to get a closer look and was impressed with the clarity even after enlarging.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply