cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you know this watch brand logo?

Picked up a nice pendant and earring set at thrift today - they had put it in a Geneve watch box and I thought the box itself might be saleable. I see there are many watch boxes with Geneve in the title but are for different brands.  Is Geneve a brand or just being used for Geneva?  There is a small logo above the word and I wondered if anyone knows what it is.

009.JPG

009 (2).jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The attached link will take you to some interesting information.  The logo is a graphic treatment of the Swiss flag but, according to a poster on the forum below, your watch's movement is Japanese.

http://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?67424-Geneva-Brand-Wrist-Watch

Debora

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for that link.  I just have the box, thought it might be saleable on its own but, from what I read on that link, my box is pretty much just a generic name.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Pheasant , 

Be careful selling boxes , packaging , purse charms , etc . I know a lot of people do , but there is an eBay policy against it . It's to protect from someone buying and then using a real box with a fake watch to resale . Or whatever the case may be . I learned this when I came across a high end sunglasses box and thought about selling it . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the warning.  I think I'll just keep it, maybe use it for shipping a watch or bracelet.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Your welcome . I thought I might use mine to ship something , but alas I still have it for storage . It's a nice box ! 😎

Message 6 of 6
latest reply