cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark amber bakeleite bangle help please!

new 008.JPGnew 009.JPG

Hi My second find for this weekend!  It tested positivwe with simichrome as bakelite.  I tried rubbing it to see if I could smell the formaldehyde and got nothing but then agin my smeller is not that good.  What color would you consider this?  I tried looking at other examples but there is a wide range of names to choose from.  Please help with the color and a possible date range for production.  It's approx 1.25" wide 2.5" across the inside aznd pretty thick, my hope is that it's one of the nicer ones...fingers crossed!   Thank you in advance for your imput 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I believe I would call this color Root Beer, by what I see on my screen.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Cool tyvm I was thinking apple juice but it's too dark from what I see on the other listings
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is it dark red? If so, cherry.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

IT's really like a dark amber with marbling in it

Message 5 of 5
latest reply