cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bang, boom. Forecast of Wednesday Eye Candy showers with a chance of meatballs

Or something like that.  Post 'em if you got 'em.  Please no current auctions, and keep the images smaller for faster loading.  We may still have some poor souls on dial-up.

101_0051.JPG

Not old, just a really good repro, but it's at least four inches wide.  

101_0046.JPG

Two I just finished. One is hand knotted crystal beads.  The one on the right is rock crystal.  The beads were drilled so that I couldn't get the cord through them.  One had to be soaked in vinegars and reamed to get the old thread out.  The beads were all hand cut.

101_0059.JPG

Probable Japanese earrings with reverse cut opalite glass dangles.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Here are a few that have found new homes recently.

9ct ring with large red stone.

IMG_6206.JPG

Chinese silver enamel frog on lily pad charm

IMG_5994.JPG

Faceted Bakelite necklace with gold spacers

IMG_5925.JPG

And then this found a new home yesterday .... ours!!

Bought this for my husband, he collects quaichs and I thought it was one, but he says it's more likely a porringer.  Still loves it and willing to try drinking scotch out of it, anyway!  Smiley LOL

Heavy at 300 grams of sterling,  hallmarked English, 1915. Love the simple almost arts and crafts look, and the patina.

IMG_6285.JPG

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Here are a few more of my most recent trip finds:

UB4485.JPG

Really love this necklace!  The stones are glass and the enamel links are just wonderful.

UB4486.JPG

Another great older necklace with green peking glass beads and the green cube beads fluorescent under a black light.

UB4464.jpg

and this life sized mouse brooch is so over the top, I just fell in love!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This set is not mine, a friend asked me to do stone replacement. It is one you don't see very often Blythe & Blythe

agnesset.JPG

This was a $50 eBay purchase I received in the mail Monday. There was no photo of the back and most of the photos were blurry. It is 18K and works. There is one spot of enamel damage on the bow but the ones in the photo are reflections.

18kwatch.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

18kwatch-001.JPG

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

CAV - What a score on that lovely watch! You must spend hours pouring over eBay listings with your Eagle Eye to find such things. Congratulations on finding this beauty!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply