cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone recognize the artist or the signature on this Sterling Winged Angel Cat Pin

925 180.JPG925 180.JPG925 183.JPG925 185.JPG

925 187.JPG925 188.JPG

Ok guys I need your expertise and good eyes!!    The only thing I think I can make out is that the name starts with a C and the bottom right initials look like B/C Maybe someone recognizes the artis Not marked for metal content but I know it's sterling silver and possibly gold but I will have to check that out still  I've tried to google a bunch and nothing but maybe you guys recognize something I don't    Thanks and happy holidays 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Anyone recognize the artist or the signature on this Sterling Winged Angel Cat Pin

That's going to be a longshot, gauntlett, because the artist used an engraving tool to sign their name so my feelings are it may be one of a kind.  No other marks whatsoever?  How did you test the metal?  The signature is very hard to read...  I like it, though Smiley Happy.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Acid is the only way I know I was thinking someone might recognize something
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Is the name Courtney?

Nothing is impossible for God.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

that could be!! I'll poke around now tytyty

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

It is courney Ty

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

2 questions Where is the accept as answer button? Am I the only crazy up this late on here?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Follow-up I went to the artist's website and she is going to email me about the pin! Thank you I knew another set of eyes were needed

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Good for you, gauntlett!  I stand corrected and am glad vette could decipher the signature!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Lol I certainly was not sure anyone was going to decipher it either!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Oh, that's good. Glad you found the artist.

People in my mother's family last name Courtney, might be the only reason I picked up on it, lol.
Nothing is impossible for God.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

😉

Message 12 of 12
latest reply