cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know this maker's mark (Cactus) on hammered sterling "thing" (possibly pendant)

First off... do you suppose this is a pendant??? It's large, roughly 56mm across at the bottom. Secondly... do you recognize the cactus maker's mark? 

penbk

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Anyone know this maker's mark (Cactus) on hammered sterling "thing" (possibly pendant)

bk

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I looked there first.  nada.  Not even unidentified. Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Bummer 😞

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The piece doesn't look NA,a cactus stamp could be from anyone living in the SW maybe Sedona. The only thing I see the piece being is a shawl pin.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I did not think it was Native American.  I looked at that site because they also have listed SW, unidentified, and other artisans listed as well. I realize it could be from "anyone" but I was hoping someone might have seen it before. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

http://925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=37056&sid=1f07cf6a031b94da8dd4967e58f67776

just shows jewelry piece with logo......and all these views didnt know either......first page was a forum page

will keep looking

photo newyearsimageebay.jpg
Message 8 of 8
latest reply