cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ideas on who made this rhinestone pin set, and enamel pin set?

The horses remind me of Coro... and the other set don't know (but I love it).  Any help would be great!

pinsbkbk

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ho

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

When I see that layered construction I always check out Original by Robert , Haskell and De Mario, I've been chasing a piece of my own with those gold swirly leaves this past week 🙂 

If that helps at all??

Love the horses 🙂

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Looks like B4B gave you some place to start . I noticed the texture on the back of the rhinestone one , maybe that will help . Can't really help more .....

Just wanted to say , those horses are way too cute , A-dorable !!!! What do their backs look like ? Do you think they look old ? They remind me of some enamel deer I have that many people think are from the 1940's . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I think these are from the 40s also.  It looks like rhodium plate.  I had a terrible time trying to get these pictures on earlier today and gave up!  Hope this works.

bk

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

😞 I think the Rhinestone Set might be a Modern Repro. Main reason is it looks cast as one piece with decorative prongs around glued stones.

Foals are super cute heart
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Iv e seen those flowers and MOP type stones on a lot of pieces. I always thought they were 50s or 60s. Dont think they are Haskell or Robert. They were never marked.

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

OCN, also the texturing on the back, and the way the pinstem wraps around the hinge. Might still be vintage, but toward the newer end of the time frame.

flotsamlogo
Message 8 of 8
latest reply