cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another wild goose chase - anyone know who made this heart? Goldtone and CZ puffy?

I was thinking Lia Sophia, but if this ever had a mark it was on the chain that was missing when I found it.  It's about 1x1 3/8 inches.

101_0063.JPG101_0065.JPG

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Another wild goose chase - anyone know who made this heart? Goldtone and CZ puffy?

Not sure who done it, however I call those basket weave hearts.. I think they were popular in the 80's.. JMHO

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Good keywords rain.

3d Basketweave Heart Pendant with Pave Set Rhinestones

At first glance I thought maybe Joan Rivers or Nolan Miller..but if Joan`s..it would most likely have at least a JR marking.  

It could be Nolan & not be marked..(that could have been on a hang tag on the chain) I have had many like that..tag on chain but pendant not marked

I looked at QVC..they currently have 3d heart pendants, but none like yours.  However, it is a timeless style..still in production so time frame would be impossible to set unless you did find one on a marked chain.

Lovely enough to stand on it`s own as an unsigned beauty. Cat Happy

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have no idea who or when, but suggest including "lattice" and "open" as keywords.
Makes me think of a lattice pie crust
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

About what I thought. I found it dangling from a key ring. There might be something inside the top of the bail, but I can't read it under a 30x loupe.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply