Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone know what these are??

I've been clearing out my storage area and came across these 'stamps'. Unfortunately I can't figure out What they would be used for as they are a Steel type metal, and with the Pin coming out the one end?????

DSC07463.jpeg DSC07464.jpeg DSC07465.jpeg DSC07458.jpeg

Resolved! Conquering eBay Errors: My Positive Journey

Hey eBay Community,I recently faced an eBay error that I want to share with you, and the positive outcome that emerged from it. ️Errors can be frustrating, but they're also opportunities to learn and grow. When I encountered an issue with a listing, ...

GE TUB SEALS

Im looking for a tub seal for a GE MOD # GTW485ASJ1WS. TRANSMISSION # WH03X33733. Also for a GE MOD # PTWN8050MOWW. TRANSMISION # WH37X1005. I CAN ALSO USE A SEAL FOR LG WT4870CW IT USE'S THE SAME EVERTHING AS THE PTWN MOD.

Blown Glass Vase? need help identifying please

Hi, This is a lovely blown glass piece. It is about 12" tall with what looks like a spout at the bottom. Could anyone tell me what it actually is please? Any liquid would come right out of it. Thanks for your help

1--8710820769276583990.jpg

Glass Lamp-Made in France

Can anyone tell me something about this lamp? Specifically what it might be worth? I've listed it on ebay, with no takers and now may put it in my yard sale this coming weekend, for i.e. $10.00. Would that be reasonable or too low? Thank you.

french lamp (2).JPG white french lamp (2).JPG french lamp (1).JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors