Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Maker mark

 I recently purchased an item with this mark on the bottom. Can anyone help identify?

IMG_20220225_155153.jpg

Resolved! Regulation granted from government

Hello! I'm planning to startup a handicraft business using natural parts of plants.If I export to the US how Can I get the latest rules And regulations granted From The government regarding this category of business? please give me some suggestions. ...

Is this a button?

These seem almost to big to be buttons, 1 3/4 inch diameter. The screw on the back would be pretty uncomfortable if used as buttons. The only markings are G I and V in a circle. Anyone have any info on them (I have 8 or 10)

Bt.jpg Bt-1.jpg Bt-3.jpg Bt-4.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Cop*R*Chef cookware

I have two pieces of vintage Cop*R*Chef cookware to sell. The aluminum interiors are clean and shiny; the copper cladding and brass handles are grungy to the point of having even some green patina. Do I clean these beautiful pots to 'like-new' shinin...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback

what's the best way to have more feedback?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identify this Maker's Mark

Hello. Can someone ID this mark? It is stamped on the bottom of a contemporary decorative metal bowl. (I'm pretty sure this is right side up.) Thank you!  

IMG_4141.jpg

How does anyone make money on here?

Okay so I sell pool and spa related overspill for a company in my state and I'm just wondering how the hell anyone can make any money selling on this platform. I'd have to mark up a $900 item. 12.9% to pay shipping to send it and make no money. No on...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors