Hobbies & Crafts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Help needed identifying Featherweight 221 attachments please?
Help needed identifying Featherweight 221 attachments please?
Hi, I have 6 attachments for a Singer Featherweight 221 Sewing Machine. I'm pretty sure that the one in the center of the second row is an edge stitch...
Vintage Sewing Pattern Question
Vintage Sewing Pattern Question
I recently received a large lot of vintage sewing patterns that I plan on listing. I was wondering if there is any way of dating these? ObviousIy I ca...
Looking for a singer 3323R Raspberry sewing machine
Looking for a singer 3323R Raspberry sewing machine
I am searching for this sewing machine for my daughter her birthday is coming up and she sais she wants one and i cannot seem to find one any ideas
Westrim looper for Beaded Christmas Tree
Westrim looper for Beaded Christmas Tree
Hello everyone: I am looking to buy a westrim looper to make the miniature beaded christmas tree. Please contact me if you have one to sell or know of...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by chuckmike
Tips on Beading Needles
Tips on Beading Needles
Hi! I need some expert advice on using big eye needles. I only make matching stretchy bracelets to send along as free gift with my clothing sales..see...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by teddibubbles
Need instructions for 3M Sasheen Magic Bow Tyer S10 machine.
Need instructions for 3M Sasheen Magic Bow Tyer S10 machine.
I hope someone can help. I just acquired a model S10 Magic Bow Tyer machine by 3M but I can't figure out how to use it. I was hoping someone here migh...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by ro.ferb
Babylock Protege Serger
Babylock Protege Serger
I'm looking for a good previously owned serger and wondered if anyone has the protege model. If so, please tell me your likes and dislikes. Thanks!
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by psalms-4610
Is crocheting and sewing a dying art? :((
Is crocheting and sewing a dying art? :((
I used to be an avid crocheter, sewer and smocker. If I sat down for two minutes, I was working on something creative. Now, fast forward 30 years. I h...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by ctho45christine
Looking For a Special Bead
Looking For a Special Bead
My family had a Westrim Miniature Beaded Christmas tree we had made together almost 15 years ago. My husband and I were going to redecorate ours and h...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by closetfinds43
cross stitch or needlepoint or embroidery?
cross stitch or needlepoint or embroidery?
I am not a sewer. I have this fabric sample and I don't know how to title it. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks!
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by evry1nositswindy
Jewelry Making Supplies Destash
Jewelry Making Supplies Destash
Is there anyone in the Phenix City, Alabama area that would be interested in purchasing jewelry making supplies and findings? I have a large volume of...
LE POUF MACHINE
LE POUF MACHINE
I have just come across a Le Pouf Machine - the machine that helps make little poufs out of tulle for party favors - I do not know the value - how do ...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by melplace2270
Can people be interested in vintage buttons of 1960s-70s cheaply?
Can people be interested in vintage buttons of 1960s-70s cheaply?
Can people be interested in vintage buttons of 1960s-70s cheaply for their craft recreation needs?
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by lucicastellano0
How do I ship Cross Stitch Kits?
How do I ship Cross Stitch Kits?
I have about 20 Cross Stitch kits/needle craft kits (most are around 11" x 9") and was wondering how I should ship them.I sold a few a while ago and j...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by mojavemoon88
Hand Crafted Sweater - Crochet or Knit?
Hand Crafted Sweater - Crochet or Knit?
I have this sweater and hat that belonged to my aunt - unfortunately it is too small for me. But is it crocheted or knit - I keep going back and forth...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by kimwil_pletlm
Has anyone had any luck with a generic/compatible walking foot?
Has anyone had any luck with a generic/compatible walking foot?
My problem is two...or three...or ten fold...I don't know...I lost track a few fold ago. I've dropped 120 pounds very quickly. I plan to alter the maj...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by byruby195
are these 8" plastic sticks for crafting?
are these 8" plastic sticks for crafting?
thx ahead jj
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by byruby195
Help Identifying Sewing Machine Attachment Cams Pretty Please
Help Identifying Sewing Machine Attachment Cams Pretty Please
Hi, ya'll. I'm guessing this is the place to post this. I have a set of 24 vintage sewing machine cams but they are just in a cardboard box with the o...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by masoeven-0
jewelry crafting
jewelry crafting
this item has something to do with making jewelry. does anyone know what it is? they are about an inch around I have many different varieties all with...
Wool Carder
Wool Carder
Any ideas on the value of a secondhand five inch (13cm) curved wooden wool carder? It is in the left of the pciture. Thankyou.
Is there anyone in the Kansas area who would be interested in buying a large lot of ceramic molds.
Is there anyone in the Kansas area who would be interested in buying a large lot of ceramic molds.
I have a large lot of various sizes and types of ceramic molds, a kiln and possibly some other ceramic supplies that I will soon be putting up for sal...
Selling washer board on eBay
Selling washer board on eBay
One of a kind hand built washerState of the art built in washer catchersNew and improved 3 hole washer tossNew dimensions 16" X 48"Board is now lighte...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by tryno2
What is the best category for handmade purses?
What is the best category for handmade purses?
Hi there! I am trying to sell some handmade purses on ebay. I am not sure where I should list.............crafts or in regular women's handbags? I hav...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by blackbird*singing
Macrame Ceramic Beads
Macrame Ceramic Beads
I just want to say to some those people selling the 1970's ceramic beads, some of you people are right out of your minds on your prices!I would never ...
Janome Memory Cards
Janome Memory Cards
I 'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I have a Janome Memory Craft that I bought when our school did away with the home ec department.I love ...
Longaberger Sweater, Would you say this is crochet or knitted?
Longaberger Sweater, Would you say this is crochet or knitted?
Hi, I am getting ready to list this sweater and not sure whether you would say it isknitted or crochet?Thank You so much for your help.
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by snowbird941
where to purchase a template set for a 54-50 quilt block
where to purchase a template set for a 54-50 quilt block
on fons and porter I watch a video to make a quilt called Emily's Wedding..... in it they used a block with a triangle with angled attached sides to m...
HELP.what are these called,
HELP.what are these called,
Please help-these are 12 in a box ,stiff paper of some sort, do not hang ,the bottom is stiff for them to stand, the hair feels real , what age ? help...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by billyh1437
Does anyone know what this item is for
Does anyone know what this item is for
I found these items in a box that my Mother had craft items in..like Christmas Ornaments, handmade, and Egg shaped styrofoam. These items are approx. ...
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by billyh1437
Quilt patterns
Quilt patterns
I need help identifying these quilt patterns. I would appreciate any help from the quilters out there. Thanks!
by in Hobbies & Crafts | Updated by emh8610