Hobbies & Crafts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

old button identification

Hi,Can anyone help me find this kind or similar button? Is there a specific name for this type? It appears to be woven or corded . find anything in search. Thanks in advance for any help you maybe able to offer.

cord button.JPG

passwords

Is anybody having issues with having to change their passwords every few days?

Second chance

Buyer backed out saying he made the mistake of bidding. I cancelled the order. Is there a way to offer the item to the first bidder at the price the bid? Was waiting all week for this item to sell just for this (bleep) to back out after he bid

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold

Sold an item a year ago. Now the buyer wants a refund. Do I have to refund the item.

Quantity versus sell as a lot & price

I am new to selling homemade items on eBay. There are two options for quantity. One that says quantity where I would enter in a number then sell as a lot. One of the items I will be selling are notecards. I have several different designs and would li...

Resolved! Revising an item

So I have noticed lately , when I make a counter offer to a buyer , they just ignore it and let it expire , but as you all know I can't revise item until offer expires . Its like some people , not all are playing a game . I would like to keep from de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax Stuff for 2021

I started selling on EBAY January 1, 2021 and have been selling pretty well up to May 5. My question is, at the end of 2021, what do I need to expect for taxes in the year 2021? Is it a 1099?