eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

Re: Are Ceramic Molds Hard to Sell?

in reply to corolus

I have several FREE ceramic slip casting molds if anyone would like to pick them up.  We are 45 minutes from San Diego, CA.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to corolus

My sisters have more than 500 ceramic molds that they are willing to part with some free. If anyone can come and get them. They live in Memphis, Tn. Post if you are interested.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to quee3099

My sister has this mold, I think. If you have a picture of the one you are speaking of Email me so I can be sure it is the same one. She will be glad to sell it to you. What price range are you willing to go? Memphis, Tn. 901-867-3152

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to krk96

Hi,

My wife retired her ceramic shop and has over 500 molds she would like to sell. We live in NW Indiana. Don't know if that is close by for you.

Jim

Please use plain text.
ceramic-treasures
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to quee3099

We have approx 25,000-30,000 ceramic molds for sale! We have just a very few on ebay but would really like to sell them all in one lot. We have 2 working kilns, 1 non working kiln, Just needs an element,  a pouring table, work tables, shelves, tools and supplies, Our shop is still currently open, we would like to sell out before we close up. accepting offers! We are located in Santa Fe, Texas.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to smille48409dq7

Hi

I am looking for the ceramic denium jean mug mold.

I had one, but got lost. Please let me know if you

hae one or where I can get one. Thanks Sandi

443-691-1906

Please use plain text.
teawithsarah
Community Member

in reply to krk96

I live in Pgh. Pa.  Have a lot of molds Easter  Animals  Christmas Thanksgiving and more.  Free you haul.

krk96 wrote:

Hi,

Do you still have any of these molds?  I am looking for owl molds.  Just tell me what you have, if any.  Thanks!

Dawn

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to quad117724

I have ceramic molds to sell.  I'm located in south central PA.  Close to the Maryland line in Fulton County.  Are we near each other?  I wouldn't be able to ship.  They would need picked up.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to wesell4lesstoday

Do you still have molds i live about 2 hours away thanks

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hi,

Do you still have any of these molds?  I am looking for owl molds.  Just tell me what you have, if any.  Thanks!

Dawn

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hi!

Do you have any owl molds?  And if so, which ones? 

Thanks!

Dawn

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hello! I am looking for a large picture frame mold (or a couple if they work well for what I need). By large, I need for them to accomodate approximately an 11 inch high picture. I need plain or an ornate, but no animals, etc.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to nanniedi3

Not good for me, I live in Ontario, Canada. But if you should come across those strawberry cannisters,  I would be interested.

Thank you for responding.

Claudette

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ibuy_ubuy

Hello,  we are located in Massachusetts and have a large selection of ceramic molds for sale. I will check if there are any strawberry canisters. There are Norman Rockwell various molds, Halloween, Easter and Christmas to name a few. Please contact me if you might be interested.  Thank you 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hello, I have been looking for the strawberry cannister set from the 70s and 80s.  They look like giant strawberries with green lids. The shop I used to go to closed down and I never could track these molds down. Can't remember the mftr.  They were a set of 4 sizes.  I have not indulged in the hobby for about 12 years, just wondering if all the supplies are still available.  Might reconsider revisiting the craft if all products are still available.  Do you have an itemized list and pics of your molds?  I tended to like the more classic pieces rather then common everyday nicnacks.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Bye the way... where are you located?

Claudette

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ceramiccreator607

I have about 4000 molds so if you have a list of the ones you need and I come across them I can let you know. Inexpensively of course!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

do you still have the molds? am looking for specific ones if you have a list

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Are Ceramic Molds Hard to Sell?

Hi - I am looking for the mold to the Kinzie Round box
that is about 6.5 inches across. The bottom part. If anyone has one to sell. I have molds for the lids but no bottom thanks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Speaking of ceramic molds, does anyone have any advice for making one's own molds? I'd like to make statues or figurines of my sisters art prints. Is it possible? You can take a look at the prints I am auctioning to at least give me an idea. Thank you Lily
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Durn...LOL...Too bad you weren't over here in the chicagoland. You'd have no problem unloading them here. I suppose you could always try the classifieds as well or go to not only ebay but other selling sites. Yahoo, Bidville, etc. I have bought a few molds and still have them. I really want to get back into them once we get the house. They're incense burners and could be a money maker (I'll keep my dream of that anyway) ROFL...Who knows, right?

Wizz
Please use plain text.