Historical Memorabilia
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing Removed by Ebay

I have a badge collection that belonged to my diseased husband. Before I started listing them I searched eBay listing for how to list them & pricing low to high to give me an idea what a buy it now $$$ would be. I found SEVERAL posts to help me. eBay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! *** Circa 1900 14k gold 1" Sorority pin/key... University of Denver? ***

I'm a bit out of my league here and would appreciate any help. What sorority do these letters stand for? Is it read XAO? Chi Alpha Omikron? What is Kedros? The back is marked STARK 14k and with the owners name. Doing research on the original owner I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bill Ellsworth Retired Navy Pilot Original Etchings Help

I was wondering if anyone know's anything about this self taught artist Bill Ellsworth. I have a few of his original etchings but can't seem to find out very much about him & if his art work was or is popular. They are signed & numbered & most have a...

1942 autograph JFK real or

I purchased a box from auction it had a little bit of every kind of ephemera. I viewed a old type autograph booklet it would have been about 1942 girl was a aspiring dancer autographs from all sorts of opera musicals production muny opera house in Mi...

20200507_203009_Film4~2.jpg

Help with a KKK pocket knife?

Hi! I have a pocket knife that someone gave me to research for them. It is aprox. 3 1/2 - 3 3/4 inches long, closed. Both blades are intact. It has white plastic sides that have yellowed with age. Printed in blue on one of the sides is a picture of a...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need advice on selling a water damaged poster on ebay

Hi my name is dave. I usually get great advice on these forums and I need some help. I have a vintage travel poster that appears to have been damaged by water or dampness. I see on the poster stains from mold or mildew (guessing). It isn't recent but...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

american spirit honor medal?

I have a medal I think it may be gold? I don't know! It is from 1969. I have the certificate with pictures. On the back of the pictures it says they can not be veiwed by the public until released. Does this mean I can't sell the pictures? I also have...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Translation of German notgeld note

I just posted this in another Ebay forum but this looks like in might be the better place to find an answer?I just found around 200 pieces of German currency dating from 1913 to the mid 20s and no doubles. So far I haven't found any of them to have m...

ID Help Fraternity Pin

*I have this fraternity pin and i can not find which fraternity it belongs to. I have searched and can not find. Any help in this would be appreciated. TIA.

DSCN9222.JPG DSCN9224.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Small pin with royalty photo

Picked up this small painted pin today. Clearly commemorative of a marriage, death, coronation or anniversary of somebody. I dont even recognize the hat the man is wearing as to which country he is from. Any help much appreciated!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors