Historical Memorabilia
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does my listing for military medals get removed when there are thousands of active listings ?

My listing for miniature military medals was removed with only a generic explanation. There is nothing in the ebay message that goes into specifics of the medals that can be sold. I currently see thousands of active and sold listings for U.S. militar...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rock Art posters

I need help with determining the rock art pieces I have are originals. I have researched but unsure if what I have are originals. I have photos to share. First time I have used this forum. I would appreciate any help.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY DISCRIMINATION

It's nearly impossible to contact CS through Ebay's website, so this is my only recourse. Some months back Ebay removed two historic documents I had posted -- one on slavery; the other a Ku Klux Klan document. They stated they were "offensive." [Real...

Trunk

My neighbor has a beautiful trunk made by Oakland trunk factory. Also has some clothing and a couple quilts that have never been sewn on just the fabric

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Artwork, Linda Gerger, Gevgev or Geygey?

I have 2 painted plates as well as a figurine that are dated in the early 80s. THey are signed Linda GERGER. I have searched everything and can't find the artist. The r in Gerger could be a capital V - I suppose or a capital Y. I have searched all va...

LindaGevgev.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Civil war era spurs?

Hey I picked up these brass spurs the other day and from what I can find online, they appear to be Civil War era. Any info to help me out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

20211217_211332.jpg 20211217_211346.jpg 20211217_211354.jpg 20211217_211401.jpg

Help Identify a Jostens Pin

 I purchased this pin at an estate auction. It was in a flat of different jewelry and such. I believe Jostens is a class, occupational, club jewelry company? This is quite unusual. Thank you! 

EFEE024F-9F38-4D33-AA95-8BE7C170FC0A.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors