eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Re: eBay Power Seller Health Insurance

in reply to mkbecky

Manufacturers. If you are desperate you can order from Chinese companies. It is very profitable. You can go to Alibaba.com, It's like the ebay of international trade.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

eBay Power Seller Health Insurance

in reply to mkbecky
Hi!

Thank you so much for your replies!
Well, just a discount for regular health insurance, that doesn't sound too good.

In the past I have sold only stuff I had or got from people I know, like clothes and Mary Kay cosmetics.
That is a very competetive market and also not a reliable source.

How do you find a wholesaler? I've been searching for diferent products to sell and I've been researching differnt products, like cosmetics and movies (just because that's what I sold or bought before).
I won't be ready to give up my day job until I figure out where to get my merchandise.

Thank you so much for your input!! I appreciate it!

Julia
Please use plain text.
t_n_t_threads
Community Member

in reply to mkbecky
Ebay does not offer health insurance. They offer to link you with independent insurance providers in your area...nothing you can't do on your own. The only thing being a power seller does for me is provide that cute little logo....which may or may not be of any help with sales.

I didn't look to see what you are selling but eBay can be real tough and you must be very self motivated. I would think long and hard before quitting my day job.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mkbecky
I have heard that you get a discount somehow. I'm not a powerseller but will bump the thread for you. I'm trying to do the same thing with lingerie.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hi!

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the eBay Power Seller Health Insurance?
I'm considering going full time with my business and I'm really scared! Is the health insurance any good?
I know you have to qualify as a Power Seller. I think it would be easier for me to do if I quit my job, which I really want to do. If I would know that I can get good insurance I would be less worried about doing this.

I'm planning on selling mostly cosmetics, buying big lots and reselling.

Thanks for any input!!

Julia
Please use plain text.