Health & Beauty
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open Letter to Ebay

Good Morning Ebay, With regard to your restriction and delisting of individually sold component/spare CPAP parts (i.e. cushions), your policy actually states that ONLY cpap pillows AND OTC medical devices are allowed to be sold. So I like many others...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

New Perm

Just got a perm and yes, it's a big change. Does anyone knows how long it takes to relax a bit?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where Does Refurbished Mascara Come From?

I was looking for Estee Lauder mascara on ebay. I noticed a majority of the listings state "refurbished".Refurbished....What does that mean? Can products for personal use be refurbished? Does Estee Lauder know this? This is CREEPY!

Skin on my face is peeling non stop!

The skin on my face just above my eyebrows, between my eyebrows, and on my cheek area just next to both sides of my nose peels, never ending. I do have blackheads in this area, so that my be part of the problem. It my be the oil bothering my skin. Cl...

Need Help Perfume Identification

Any help would be greatly appreciated, it says Precious and there is a fake flower inside the bottle. Marked France but can't find maker and a Google and eBay search didn't bring up anything. TIA!

IMG_7958.JPG IMG_7959.JPG

Perfume Bottle Identification

can anyone help me id this bottle of perfume there are no markings on the bottleit is approx. 6.75' tall x 4.25" in diameterit is sealed with a cord with a metal tag embossed with the letter "N"

DSCN0249.JPG DSCN0250.JPG DSCN0251.JPG

BEEN SEEING A LOT OF FAKE ABH nicole guerriero palettes

These ABH Nicole Guerriero palettes are in such high demand that people are selling them for CRAZY amounts. This palette was designed for lighter skin specifically and it was limited edition. i personally had no clue it was. Before you spend $100 or ...

Need help identifying this perfume bottle.

So my mother-in-laws friend gave her this perfume before she passed away and my mother-in-law absolutely loves it. The problem is I have no idea what it is and wanted to get some for her on Xmas. Can someone identify this bottle and tell me what it i...

perfume bottle.jpg

Original Lauren Ralph Lauren perfume

I am looking for the original formulation of Lauren Ralph Lauren perfume. I can find Lauren on eBay, but the reformulated version has the same bottle as the original formulation. Is there any particular marking on the bottom that can help me identify...

perfume identification

Can anyone help me identify this perfume. The label is hard to read. It looks like L' Orgin or Argine.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lingerie-Clad Perfume Bottle

Picked this up on the weekend. Perfume bottle. anyone know anything about it? vintage? Gaultier's? worth anything without the cap? TIA

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors