Health & Beauty
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller nanhaipuruite-1

I purchased 2 in 1RF machine no needle mezo mezotherapy gun injector skin lift beauty machine 2 in1 In June it is past the 3 Months The part that is on the hand piece broke I have message seller 3 times asking to buy a replacement and I have not hear...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item never received

I ordered as a guest, not through my eBay account, a product. Seller (health and Beauty express) confirmed shipping. After over a month I hadn't received. I wrote to the seller several emails but they ignored me.I could not have eBay stepping in beca...

Item never received

I ordered as a guest, not through my eBay account, a product. Seller (health and Beauty express) confirmed shipping. After over a month I hadn't received. I wrote to the seller several emails but they ignored me.I could not have eBay stepping in beca...

Buyer demanding refund for bottles of fish oil that he physically damaged 3 wks after delivery

A buyer purchased 5 bottles of fish oil. Upon delivery, he opened the shipping box, determined they were in good condition, threw away the box, and put them "on a table." Three weeks later, he claimed that the supplements were fakes, and that one of ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Perfume Bottle Experts. What is it?

Bought a great collection of vintage perfume/bottles. This one had no sort of label. Only hint I might have is that about half the collection was Avon, but old enough that they did not match most of the vintage Avon bottles currently on ebay. Anyone ...

WIN_20220611_17_46_21_Pro.jpg

Ebay's backwards policies

I accidentally purchased a Tom Ford Lost cherry presentation box, on eBay. I thought it had a sample of the cologne but, it didn't. The seller wouldn't accept it back. I put it up for sale with a small vial sample I purchased, and Ebay removed it. I ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

If you don’t have a store how many fixed price listings and auctions can you list for free?

What to do with unfair buyer ?! ...new to ebah seller

Have no idea what to do with unfair buyer ... please help. She wrote me a negative feedback before contacting me just because she didn't receive her item. Her acreage is on the way and should be delivered in few days. She doesn't respond to my messag...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Supplement Pricing

I have an unopened box of a sold-out all-day focus and energy supplement and do not know what to price it at. It is HPX Brenden Burchard HPX Optimized dietary supplement. Any suggestions? It will not be in stock until Christmas according to their web...