cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received Instantly Ageless. Don't waste your money ladies, the product doesn't work.

Don't waste your money on Instantly Ageless- the product doesn't work.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Just received Instantly Ageless. Don't waste your money ladies, the product doesn't work.

Maybe you need to use it longer.

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

Re: Just received Instantly Ageless. Don't waste your money ladies, the product doesn't work.

The product is advertised as working instantaneously after application the first time.....like Botox. Maybe it would be helpful to not supply a answer to something you have no knowledge of.
Message 3 of 34
latest reply

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING, will turn back time. Seriously.

If you think differently, I have some land in Florida you can buy.

This is not an ebay related problem.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

If you Google it, you'll find tons of reviews (many that say it doesn't work), but I did run across a couple of comments that said you're not supposed to move your face until it dries, and that if you use moisturizer before or after application it won't work.

I'm sorry you wasted your money.

***********************************************************************************************************************
Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. - William S. Burroughs
Message 5 of 34
latest reply

I see. So people actually believe these things work?
And BTW, knowledge of a product is not a criteria for answering a (non)question like this. (Also, look up "irony.")
Message 6 of 34
latest reply

there is a lot of fakes now. Here you can all see difference in packing. hope that helps you all 🙂

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

Also sometimes first 2 letters "AG" can be a bit smaller that others. Main difference at the moment  -    font colour and letters are much closer in original and its bigger font. Difference in packing - orignal vial has rounded ends and also middle and front parts  are cut more precisely. 

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

I unfortunately bought COUNTERFEIT IA on eBay. The sachets had NO diamond cuts. Didn't work. The REAL IA worked great for me and lasts up to 8 hours. Seller refunded.
Message 9 of 34
latest reply

It DOES WORK, but unfortunately I received counterfeit product on eBay. No diamond cuts in the sachets. Seller refunded. The pic showed the diamond cuts, but what I received did not have them and THEY were worthless. The real Instantly Ageless works and lasts up to 8 hours for me.
Message 10 of 34
latest reply

I also received a fake product and had a bad reaction
Message 11 of 34
latest reply

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

Hi. I am a seller and do sell instantly ageless. I want to clarify these comments. I was just sent an email but someone accusing me of selling fake products. They had not purchased my product but said there were no slits in my package so it mist be fake. This is absolutely not true. I looked at the products I have left and yes one box did have the diamond cuts but another box didn't. It has slits on the side but not diamonds and can't really see from a pic. These items were ordered directly from the company and the contents are pink. I'm sure there are thousands of sellers on eBay that are fake but this statement that it must have a diamond cut is totally false.
Message 14 of 34
latest reply

I used it and it certainly worked for me. You can't use oil based makeup with it or it won't work- once I switched to mineral makeup I had no issues whatsoever. Beware of the fakes. The real cream is a pinky nude colour and the sachets have a diamond cutout between the linked perforations. I recommend you buy one or two sachets from a genuine distributor- most will mail you a free sachet to try first time to gain your return business. Many forget to tell you about oil based makeup (most big brands are oil based BTW) and that will stop effectiveness if you don't use it. For the record I'm not a seller or distributor- just hate seeing people taken advantage of.
Message 15 of 34
latest reply