cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fragrance of Agree shampoo

03wyatt22
Enthusiast
Hello,
Does anyone know of a cologne or perfume that had almost the same fragrance of Agree Shampoo years ago. I remember that there was one, and wish that I had asked for the name way back then. I read an article in a ladies magazine, a few years ago that listed fragrances and the other products that were similar. I thank anyone that might can help.
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Fragrance of Agree shampoo

Someone said this new Agree smells nothing like the old Agree. I haven't tried it yet as its not in stores as of yet!

Message 16 of 49
latest reply

I ordered it online and just used it last night. It is NOTHING like the old Agree. The smell isn't even close. I was really hoping to get the original Agree back. Apparently I have to keep waiting.

Message 17 of 49
latest reply

I too ordered it and used it, the fragrance is not exactly the same but to me it is close . I ordered the Volumizing one since I have fine hair and it did give my hair volume and something I was not really expecting, Lots of shine.. Now I am not sure if it's the shampoo or the Agree conditioner that gave me this surprising shine but whatever it is I do like it.
Message 18 of 49
latest reply

I found the closest thing to the smell of Agree!

Bath & Body Works (Snow Kissed Berry).

I got it durring the holidays in 2014. I hope they sell it in 2015, I will definitely stock up!

Message 19 of 49
latest reply

Hello for all people looking for the smell of the old Agree shampoo , i just found the same smell , i was looking it for years , try this shampoo and 100% sure you will remember the same smell of old AGREE SHAMPOO

AlbertoVO5 Orange color

Enjoy IT
Message 20 of 49
latest reply

AlbertoVO5 Normal Balancing Shampoo Orange Color
Message 21 of 49
latest reply

If you are looking for something that smells like the herbal green label Agree shampoo, try Calgon Morning Glory body wash. It's pretty dang close. Nothing is as good as the original was though. It was my body wash before there was body wash. Now 90% of shampoos smell like rotten apples. Thanks a lot Panteen.
Message 22 of 49
latest reply

I can't believe there are others who miss the smell of agree like I do. Nice not to be alone.  I'll check out this Alberto V05 but I don't think it will be quite the same.  Agree shampoo. Why did they take it off the market?  What could have been wrong with it?

Message 23 of 49
latest reply

I tried the Agree volumizing shampoo and conditioner from www. agreehair.com , really love the quality since it  made my thinning hair feel fuller. the fragrance is not exactly the same but it is Good & still reminds me of the old haunting fragrance:)))

Message 24 of 49
latest reply

I can't believe I just paid 18 bucks for it on amazon and it's coming from Japan.  I remember a few years back when I looked for it , it was no where to be found ..... until. Now.

Message 25 of 49
latest reply

But does it still smell the same as it did years ago in the 80's??

Message 26 of 49
latest reply

Also bring back: Earthborn apricot, avocado and strawberry, the EARLY version of Pantene, in the screw top bottles, Silkience circa early 1980's, Body on Tap, Fabrege Wheat Germ Oil and Honey, Jojoba, and Amway had a beautiful smelling shampoo back then which I don't remember. Shampoo was SO MUCH BETTER then. (The name "Silkience" was obviously sold off to some overseas manufacturer, as it is sold in Dollar Tree, NOT made in the USA and smells like nothing I can describe here.

Message 27 of 49
latest reply

Try Alassis Lotus and White Tea candle - it smells exactly like the original green Agree shampoo/conditioner from the 70s/80s...   I smelled the candle and immediately thought of Agree!

sraay
Message 28 of 49
latest reply

I didn't see a link. Could you send me the link also please to my email? kjf1229@msn.com

Message 29 of 49
latest reply

Yankee Candle's Willow Breeze smells just like Agree. I just purchased a wax melt from Kroger by Tuscany Candle called Magical Mist and the scenet is exact! Its a Halloween item but its definitely the old Agree smell.

Message 30 of 49
latest reply