cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banning CBD?

Ebay needs to research CBD and not ban the wrong CBD. 

As per the 9th district court ruling in 2004. It is perfectly legal for a manufacturer to sell CBD based cannibidiol products if they are made from Industrial / Commercial hemp and yield no THC value to it. We have done so and have met all government standards, our product contains no THC and is made of industrial / commercial hemp. We make no claims that our product will heal, cure, prevent and/or treat any disease. We clearly label that is not FDA approved and yet Ebay bans our product even though the government deemed it legal to manufacturer and sell.  

What is illegal is CBD / Cannibidiol made from Marijuana plants, or that which contains THC. Our product does not and therefore is not prohibited to sell. Ebay has overstapped their boundaries by overstepping a government ruling to meet their own agenda.

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Banning CBD?

How Is Cannabidiol (CBD) legal?

“If, however, the product does not cause THC to enter the human body, it is a noncontrolled substance that may lawfully be sold in the United States.”

– DEA,

“Hemp-based CBD products are legal in the United States, so you don’t need to live in a state with medical cannabis laws or hold an MMJ card to buy and use them.”

On February 6, 2004 the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals issued a unanimous decision in favor of the HIA (Hemp Industry Association) in which Judge Betty Fletcher wrote, “….non-psychoactive hemp is not included in Schedule I. The DEA has no authority to regulate drugs that are not scheduled, and it has not followed procedures required to schedule a substance. The DEA’s definition of “THC” contravenes the unambiguously expressed intent of Congress in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) and cannot be upheld”. On September 28, 2004 the HIA claimed victory after DEA declined to appeal to the Supreme Court of the United States the ruling from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals protecting the sale of hemp-containing foods. Industrial hemp remains legal for import and sale in the U.S., but U.S. farmers still are not permitted to grow it.

Message 2 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

hi ebay removed my cbd listing today and its completely legal ? why are they doing this? my products do not contain thc or nicotine? please advise me?

regards

@hempolcbd wrote:

Ebay needs to research CBD and not ban the wrong CBD. 

As per the 9th district court ruling in 2004. It is perfectly legal for a manufacturer to sell CBD based cannibidiol products if they are made from Industrial / Commercial hemp and yield no THC value to it. We have done so and have met all government standards, our product contains no THC and is made of industrial / commercial hemp. We make no claims that our product will heal, cure, prevent and/or treat any disease. We clearly label that is not FDA approved and yet Ebay bans our product even though the government deemed it legal to manufacturer and sell.  

What is illegal is CBD / Cannibidiol made from Marijuana plants, or that which contains THC. Our product does not and therefore is not prohibited to sell. Ebay has overstapped their boundaries by overstepping a government ruling to meet their own agenda.

Message 3 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Were any of these things in your listing?

• Implying or suggesting that an herbal product is a substitute for marijuana or other controlled or illegal substances

• Claiming that an herbal product or medication will produce the same results or have the same effect as a controlled drug

• Including language that suggests a product will provide a "legal high"

These are not allowed per eBay's policies. http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/overview.html                                                                                                                                                                                 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
Message 4 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

No not at all , give me 10 minutes and I will post my ad on here for you to view, thanks
Message 5 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

heres my ad let me know your thoughts, regards

BUN IT UP JUICE  

E-LIQUIDS WITH CBD!

Now only £15 For 30MG & £25 For 60MG Of RICH CBD Hemp Oil.

Bun It Up Juice contains rich CBD hemp oil instead of nicotine which is the only substance detrimental to e-cigarettes. All our products contain NO NICOTINE, NO THC, NO LEGAL HIGHS OR ILLEGAL INGREDIANTS! & ARE 100% LEGAL, just our Awesome flavours and rich CBD Hemp Oil only! This is what sets us apart from all other brands!

PLEASE NOTE!

CBD oil is legal in the UK because hemp is legal in the UK. After all, I can walk into my local Tesco and buy hemp seed oil, so why shouldn’t I be able to buy CBD oil from an online store?

Hemp is one of the strangest “controversies” imaginable. It is a plant that risks no intoxication and offers literally thousands of positive uses. It is environmentally friendly; it could entirely fill our need for paper, enabling us to stop cutting down trees. It can be used as fuel, as clothing, and, yes, as medicine.

It should never be made illegal in the future… and there should be no grey area or legal shadow hanging over the buying and selling of CBD oil.

Strawberry Kush: An explosion of berries. This vaping delight will tickle your taste buds. Infused with 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil, Strawberry Kush will be hard to put down.

Bubble Kush: This is perfect blend for all you Bubblegum lovers. Bubble Kush offers 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. What a way to start your day, or as a all tasty all day treat!

Vanilla Kush: Our popular Vanilla Cream flavor gives you that familiar sweet, creamy taste blended with 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. If you’re looking to unwind, this is your flavour!

Purple Haze: A burst of fruit flavor specially blended to entice your taste buds! Purple Haze is infused with 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil, making this flavor a Grape! Choice.

Mint Haze: For an arctic blast, we bring you our flavourful cool menthol Ice blend. Infused with 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil, you will feel like you are sitting in an igloo in the North Pole! 

Rainbow Kush: Come and taste the Rainbow, with our mix of fruits! Rainbow Kush is definately a Skittles fan favourite!  Contains 30mg of Certified CBD-rich hemp oil. 

Each 10ml bottle contains either 30mg or 60mg of rich CBD Hemp Oil.

What is CBD?

CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, a prominent naturally-occurring cannabinoid component found in cannabis that comprises up to 40% of the plant. Cannabidiol is “a cannabinoid devoid of psychoactive effect.” After THC (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is by far the most studied natural cannabinoid. According to many researchers CBD has many medicinal properties and may be the single most important cannabinoid ever discovered. 

Message 6 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

ive lost a fortune over the years mate, people like paypal and google stealing my money and refunding hundreds of customers etc because of this and similar reasons where we are 100% legal to provide certain products. the hint is, if other similar items aint on there then niether will yours be

Message 7 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Today my listings for cbd oil spray were removed. I'm so annoyed as there's loads more listing on eBay. I searched first before listing and saw loads so don't understand what the problem is. The message I got from ebay said my listings were removed for containing alcohol ! Their completely natural! This is crazy
Message 8 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

oday my listings for cbd oil spray were removed. I'm so annoyed as there's loads more listing on eBay. I searched first before listing and saw loads so don't understand what the problem is. The message I got from ebay said my listings were removed for containing alcohol ! Their completely natural! This is crazy
Message 9 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Mine just got removed I sell hemp oil high in cbd called "Rattlesnake Oil" there are people selling CBD product on ebay by the thousands???? Any change in your case or are you done sellin it? I called they told me no cannabis products but that is crazy because even hemp seeds are cannabis and you can buy them almost anywhere,. like bird food. also hempseed oil is also a  widely used product...... man I'm so upset on this, I just opened up on ebay and had bids already who got canceled. errrrr

Message 10 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Hi guys... my partner found selling cbd was the best thing to sell online.. it flys off our shelf!! It is completely legal!!

BUT!!!!....

PayPal firstly disallowed our payments to go through and we had many customers requesting our 2500mg oreo cbd. Then eBay forced our listing down. My PayPal was frozen until eBay confirmed the listing was removed. We lost 100s of pounds..

The catch!!!

PayPal stated to me that we are in breach of their terms as we are selling a controlled substance. I was furious and began a brilliant argument to PayPal. I researched the definition of a controlled mediacation and now the law states on the NHS website that any cannibidol product is now a controlled substance. You need a specific liscence to hold and supply it. The liscenve costs about £1000 look up on google "cbd controlled substance" and you should find it or il update you with the link later.

I was **bleep** off as I believe they don't want us guys earning as much money as the big companies they have allowed to sell. No one has revoked the sale of charlottes web on Amazon and I think they reported us out of jealousy as ours was cheaper.

But the controlled drug list contains cbd now so it has screwed us. Try and invest in a liscence and no one can touch you. It's a great investment. I know it's natural and it's a stupid clause but hey ho they **bleep**ed us all!!!

Good luck

Nhs controlled drug substance list link below

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2001/3998/schedule/1/made

Maybe get your own website and advertise through Facebook myfreewebstore gives you a free platform and only charge 2% transaction fee rather than eBay's 10% just avoid PayPal
Link below

https://goo.gl/vQiZoe

If you want 2500mg Oreo
Visit our store online

ganjanutt.offersupermarket.com

Message 11 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

So your saying that you can sell CBD if you don't do any of the things you mention here?

Message 12 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

I have been on Ebay since 11/30/16 and my CBD topicals oils (no THC) started flying off the shelf, I got a call 2 days later from Ebay stating that I was in violation of their policy and I said, what policy? I read the entire thing and I am NOT in violation and if so why are you allowing X, Y and Z to sell? She said because we are so busy we can't keep up.

I asked her what is the violation and she said "NO CONSUMABLE" products with CBD (my are topicals not edible) and I said well shampoos are consumable but I am not going to drink it.  I went back on the next day and my product was still up and selling like crazy so I figured they decided to leave it up. I sold and sold and sold (got personal emails raving about how it helped them and 5 star feedback) until 12/8 when I received an email from Ebay saying again I was in violation and they were deleting.  

I got on the phone with them yet again and got "yet" another story.  So I asked again why is there a company called "GREEN STAR" with 32 products on there still selling since 8/16? Again they are too busy to get to everyone...hmmm.... funny they already got to me twice so far in less than 10 days.  So on 12/9 they apparently found 2 that they didn't delete and suspended me for 3 days.  Got on the phone again,  another strory.

A customer called them to find out why because they loved my product so much and got "CRAZY" answers and were sent to another seller!!!! Today was day 3 of suspension and I was listing some others items not even pertaining to CBD and found they had left behind 2 more of my CBD listings on there and suspended me for "30 days" this time and I didn't even list them. I have everything documented and am calling an attorney tomorrow plus Ebay's legal dept.  I have had it!

They don't have time to look up others yet they have harassed me 4 times in 10 days.  I think that is called discrimination!!! I don't think it's about  a license (I have never even heard of a license) I think people are ratting on each other when they see a product selling like crazy.

Anyone want to join in on a CLASS ACTION against E-bay? Something is very fishy here!!! I just want to help others, it's really not so much about the $$ for me at least! Let me know!

Message 13 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Read my reply below phayes1448 they change their story everytime, they dont know what they are doing

Message 14 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Topical THC along with CBD cannot make anyone high
Message 15 of 55
latest reply